who is the biggest tosser ever to grace this forum?

Dr Gloom

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just curious as to the general consensus given the recent influx of weirdos and wronguns.

there are plenty of posters who post a load of bollocks, but perhaps the biggest tosser is a person who blocks someone because he disagreed with them for years but now can't accept the fact that the person in particular was right all along and so doesn't want to respond or read their posts anymore.

:mellow:

just curious as to the general consensus given the recent influx of weirdos and wronguns.

there are plenty of posters who post a load of bollocks, but perhaps the biggest tosser is a person who blocks someone because he disagreed with them for years but now can't accept the fact that the person in particular was right all along and so doesn't want to respond or read their posts anymore.

Yet more bitter laughing smilies tbh.

oh, christ. did you have to quote that? it's like walking into the past

I always laugh at people who said I was talking shite but now realise I was right all along. Especially when they can't admit it.

That includes you

oh, christ. did you have to quote that? it's like walking into the past

Apologies.

I always laugh at people who said I was talking shite but now realise I was right all along. Especially when they can't admit it.

That includes you

No you don't and you're obsessed.

That includes you

I change my mind.

Is it AV or FPTP?

and we have our winner :mellow:

I didn't realise this was a rotten borough.

No, it is actually a rubber button.

:dunno::D:D So I'm not the only one who learnt about Rotten Boroughs from Blackadder :D

well...youre certainly the only one talking about them