The Great British riots

Gene_Clark

Is that Darcus Howe talking shite by any chance? His uncle was a canny writer like.

Nah, Marcus Dowe apparently. :icon_lol: @ 0:19

Just seems a bit senile now like tbf-his jaw was going in that overactive gummy way and he looked like he was in his dressing gown.

What a stupid old cunt. If they don't like it fuck off somewhere else where they feel more wanted. Everyone has their own choices in life, just because you're black doesn't mean you've failed. Black people regardless of where they're from can achieve as much as white people, fact. What they should do is fuck off to Italy where blacks are racially abused on a daily basis, or to Africa or Jamaica where they can be as fucking lazy as they like, then they'll have fuck all to moan about. As Barton rightly put, there's too many cunts who thinks this world owes them a living, you achieve fuck all without hard work, and there's a lot of these people who are inherently lazy going back centuries, and lots of their kids will be lazy, and their kids kids.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT FUCK OFF!

True story this like but I was looking after my nephews last year as I've mentioned previously on here when they got took away from my sister by the authorities. The kids are mixed race - mum and dad are both fucking useless, ones a white crack addict, ones a black crack addict so what I'm about to say isn't a comment about race at all, but it is a comment about Britain and what you touched on above (and specifically about Jamaica). The reason the kids first came to the authorities attention was because the youngest one's dad got arrested by the police for some nothing crack addict offence. Now as I mentioned, he's a black Jamaican, illiterate crack addict and I spose, according to Darcus Howe's output there, someone with more to fear from the British police than anyone else. If you asked this lad though, and I did as it happens, he wasn't remotely affraid of British society or the British authorities, because he compared everything to Jamaica at the end of the day and in every way it was 1000,000 times safer to be here than it was to be there.

Anyway to cut a long, boring story short, he was deported back to Jamaica during the care proceedings as he wasn't entitled to remain in Britain as he was an overstayer. Well 9 months later and he's shot dead by the Jamaican police. No doubt while doing summat he shouldn't but absolutely no suggestion it was anything endangering life.

Seriously, he wasn't messing about, they shoot people like rats over there. I'm not saying there aren't issues surrounding policing and ethnicity in the UK, but people like Darcus Howe want to get a grip when they try and pass off looting and arson as a form of protest against the killing of Mark Duggan. As I say though, I reckon he looked senile.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've got a phrase for them and it's the same letters as London's largest regional radio station.

Christ on a vespa, are we really dividing this down racial lines? You just need to glance at the news coverage to see that it's not just black or white or asian kids acting the cunt. It's like It's a Small World on heroin.

The best point I've seen made about this whole thing is, see in Syria or Egypt or Palestine, they fucking riot because they have a cause, a political/religious cause they believe in. Here, the cause is they want to rob fucking Lidl's and Curry's, and that's it! That is it.

In the middle east the youth rise up for basic freedom. In London they rise up for free 42" HD ready plasma tvs.

lol

BTW for those of you bored, you might want to watch these. I was spending my last hour or so watching some riot clips. These are my fav 3

(these fools think they got away then POW)

(crazy watching the riot police retreat)

3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSg87dwOqFA...282&index=4

(This was probably the deadliest weapon used against riot police, it was fortunate no one got injured)

Edited by harrynufc

You can look at the reasons for unacceptable behaviour without condoning the behaviour itself. The inherent laziness of the black gene isn't just offensive, but it let's the government off scott free for the actual social/political reasons.

I worry this will get overlooked as the general public get more and more fed up with the riots. I'm all for harsh, short term solutions so long as we can get round to addressing why the 'yoof' have decided to go feral on us all of a sudden.

You reap what you sow.

For years the governments have been giving handouts after handouts to shits who think its acceptable to produce kids and sit at home smoking weed watching their 42" plasma and eating Sugar Puff Sandwiches.

These shits see their parents doing this and see it as the "norm" to do fuck all apart from make others lives a misery.

The Government need to have a hard look at themselves. If they want to slash costs on things they need to look at cunts like these. Reaping benefits for fuckers who have never paid a dime into the system in their lives. Make them do work for their money. Litter pick, cut grass, work in council parks etc make them work for their money.

This spate of riots and looting is going to cost the goverment a load of dosh, a load of dosh they do not have to spend. Go in hard on these bastards now!

Is that Darcus Howe talking shite by any chance? His uncle was a canny writer like.

Just seems a bit senile now like tbf-his jaw was going in that overactive gummy way and he looked like he was in his dressing gown.

What a stupid old cunt. If they don't like it fuck off somewhere else where they feel more wanted. Everyone has their own choices in life, just because you're black doesn't mean you've failed. Black people regardless of where they're from can achieve as much as white people, fact. What they should do is fuck off to Italy where blacks are racially abused on a daily basis, or to Africa or Jamaica where they can be as fucking lazy as they like, then they'll have fuck all to moan about. As Barton rightly put, there's too many cunts who thinks this world owes them a living, you achieve fuck all without hard work, and there's a lot of these people who are inherently lazy going back centuries, and lots of their kids will be lazy, and their kids kids.

True story this like but I was looking after my nephews last year as I've mentioned previously on here when they got took away from my sister by the authorities. The kids are mixed race - mum and dad are both fucking useless, ones a white crack addict, ones a black crack addict so what I'm about to say isn't a comment about race at all, but it is a comment about Britain and what you touched on above (and specifically about Jamaica). The reason the kids first came to the authorities attention was because the youngest one's dad got arrested by the police for some nothing crack addict offence. Now as I mentioned, he's a black Jamaican, illiterate crack addict and I spose, according to Darcus Howe's output there, someone with more to fear from the British police than anyone else. If you asked this lad though, and I did as it happens, he wasn't remotely affraid of British society or the British authorities, because he compared everything to Jamaica at the end of the day and in every way it was 1000,000 times safer to be here than it was to be there.

Anyway to cut a long, boring story short, he was deported back to Jamaica during the care proceedings as he wasn't entitled to remain in Britain as he was an overstayer. Well 9 months later and he's shot dead by the Jamaican police. No doubt while doing summat he shouldn't but absolutely no suggestion it was anything endangering life.

Seriously, he wasn't messing about, they shoot people like rats over there. I'm not saying there aren't issues surrounding policing and ethnicity in the UK, but people like Darcus Howe want to get a grip when they try and pass off looting and arson as a form of protest against the killing of Mark Duggan. As I say though, I reckon he looked senile.

Quality patter (almost wrote 'crack' there :lol: ) again mate.

Making it out to be party political and putting it on the Tories is as bad as CT blaming Blair's 'Benefit Britain' tbh. I seriously doubt things have suddenly gone to shit for the people involved in the last 15 months or so.

Maybe I'm linking how things have gone to shit for people I know over the last 15 months and I shouldn't.

Seems odd to me though, the amount of posts that warned CT how much anger there'd be about the cuts, the anger we've see in union protests, student protests, anti-capitalism protests etc.

These rioters are too thick to even understand why they and their families are worse off, but they're just as pissed off as all the protesters above...their ignorance is what makes them much more dangerous.

I can see where you're coming from and I appreciate you're looking at reasons rather than justification, as it is important to separate the two. I think what annoyed me is what I saw as an attempted justification. When I saw that bloke on the One Show (I know, but I caught a bit of it last night) who'd basically had his corner shop stripped bare I could've cried for him.

Edited by alex

As long as Joey fucking Barton can knock back £50k a week contract offers and tell the working poor where they're going wrong in life though.

Jesus sodding wept!

The rioters and looters this time aren't a repressed working class though. They're a lazy, opportunist, scumbag and greedy underclass that feel entitled to a free lunch even though they've never worked a day in their lives. The type you see more and more of in London that don't give a shit about society, you know - the sort that think it's perfectly socially acceptable to play music their mobile phones on a crowded commuter train.

I've no sympathy for them whatsoever.

Nor have I....I've got sympathy for the commuters that have to put up with them in normal times and the rest of us at times like this.

It's the balance of society...those that can afford to pay taxes do, so that the feral rats are kept at a standard of living that keeps discontent (and rioting) at bay.

It's a selfish act to give them some scraps....so they don't take it forcefully.

The best point I've seen made about this whole thing is, see in Syria or Egypt or Palestine, they fucking riot because they have a cause, a political/religious cause they believe in. Here, the cause is they want to rob fucking Lidl's and Curry's, and that's it! That is it.

In the middle east the youth rise up for basic freedom. In London they rise up for free 42" HD ready plasma tvs.

lol

BTW for those of you bored, you might want to watch these. I was spending my last hour or so watching some riot clips. These are my fav 3

(This was probably the deadliest weapon used against riot police, it was fortunate no one got injured)

Video 1 - :icon_lol: That copper getting taken out by the kid on bike number 2 is tremendous. Glad they dished out a serving to the lad who failed to make it off the street. Few kicks when the scum are done will do them no harm.

Third one was like watching a team attack with Leon Best up front.

Well I've got a phrase for them and it's the same letters as London's largest regional radio station.

Christ on a vespa, are we really dividing this down racial lines? You just need to glance at the news coverage to see that it's not just black or white or asian kids acting the cunt. It's like It's a Small World on heroin.

It's 80% black people in London and Birmingham. Decorate how you will but that is a fact. I implore you to spend a few months living in South London, I've probably lived two years of my life when you add it all up in those area's and the majority of black people there are lazy fuckin cunts. I'm not saying ALL black people are because they're not, but lets see if your attitude towards this situation and them changes. Very easy to hypothesise without first hand experience of these people. South London and North London has the worst people on these islands, and Sammy's quality story, goes in some way to explaining why. See the African blacks in London, they hate Afro Caribbean blacks, because they're fuck all like them, and they see the yardie types as getting blacks a bad name. The black London sub-culture which exists now is one of the worst aspects of immigration in my view. You even have fucking white kids pretending to be black, talking like they're black, like I say it's alright sat in South Shields, nodding your head at racial equality people on newsnight talking shite, but when you've been in the front line, and I have, it will educate you somewhat.

Sammy, I'm not one for offering up the compliments on here (unless they're to myself), but that is a quality post. In general, if you're not being very funny, you're being very insightful. Good man, so y'are.

When they say it's against the government they're obviously talking bollocks. I'm sure we've all seen 'Dhillons Catering' van smashed up and tipped onto its side in Birmingham. Sole traders getting fully fucked over by the cunts they serve every day.

Could've cried for the bloke in Manchester last night whos shop has been smashed and everything taken. His words 'We've nothing now, we're effectively a failed, closed business ...... it's all over for me'.

Cunts.

Quality patter (almost wrote 'crack' there :lol: ) again mate.

Aye top draw. They've been lazy cunts for centuries man.

It's 80% black people in London and Birmingham. Decorate how you will but that is a fact. I implore you to spend a few months living in South London, I've probably lived two years of my life when you add it all up in those area's and the majority of black people there are lazy fuckin cunts. I'm not saying ALL black people are because they're not, but lets see if your attitude towards this situation and them changes. Very easy to hypothesise without first hand experience of these people. South London and North London has the worst people on these islands, and Sammy's quality story, goes in some way to explaining why. See the African blacks in London, they hate Afro Caribbean blacks, because they're fuck all like them, and they see the yardie types as getting blacks a bad name. The black London sub-culture which exists now is one of the worst aspects of immigration in my view. You even have fucking white kids pretending to be black, talking like they're black, like I say it's alright sat in South Shields, nodding your head at racial equality people on newsnight talking shite, but when you've been in the front line, and I have, it will educate you somewhat.

You're trivilising the entire event by turning it into a ridiculous debate about race when it's kids acting like twats. Your last post just lost you any credibility you had left. You're a half step away from starting on a rant about how this would never have happened if the BNP were in power.

You're a good lad Stevie, but you don't half talk some shite at times like this :icon_lol:

Edited by Ketsbaia

From the sublime to... :icon_lol:

40% unemployment amongst blacks in London, ah aye it's all because of their skin tone isn't it that they can't get work.

What sums this country up is, it's acceptable to say scousers are all scrounging lazy cunts happy on the dole, but as soon as ethnicity comes in to it, it's not. Absolutely pathetic, and you epitomise everything I hate about the present generation of people, you summed it up yesterday.

You're trivilising the entire event by turning it into a ridiculous debate about race.

You're a good lad Stevie, but you don't half talk some shite at times like this :icon_lol:

Well it's got a lot to do with race, I've asked for reasons why 80% of the people involved in London come from 20% of the London population. The best answer I've had so far is "I don't know".

lol

Video 1 - :lol: That copper getting taken out by the kid on bike number 2 is tremendous. Glad they dished out a serving to the lad who failed to make it off the street. Few kicks when the scum are done will do them no harm.

That #3 man, :icon_lol: pissing myself at that

Stevie, honestly, would this country be in a better position if we deported all the blacks?

Shut up you dickhead.

It's a genuine question. You're sterotyping them as lazy cunts who contribute fuck all to society.

So, a yes or no.

You're trivilising the entire event by turning it into a ridiculous debate about race.

Well it's got a lot to do with race, I've asked for reasons why 80% of the people involved in London come from 20% of the London population. The best answer I've had so far is "I don't know".

Better than my stats that show the majority of people in poverty in London are from minorioties?

APart from the obvious correlation between poverty in the black areas like Hackney.