Sunderland v Newcastle 20/08/2011 prediction

I ♥ Daddys Cock

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we'll lose 3 or 4-0, not taking the piss, I sense things, I predicted the 5-1, and I'm predicting this.

What are you basing that on Stevie?

I think we'll lose 3 or 4-0, not taking the piss, I sense things, I predicted the 5-1, and I'm predicting this.

What are you basing that on Stevie?

he is a time traveler :lol:

Nope, we'll beat them. The fans will be as rabid as usual, the team will freeze, as usual, and mistakes will happen. We'll take advantage and beat them.

Mind you, I predicted we'd beat Arsenal :lol:

finished higher heh that got nowt to do with it we packered you last season 5-1 we got more points off you than pretty much any other team 4 points

We tortured chelsea on there own patch doesnt make us a better team. Doesnt work like that its all about final standings

What the fuck is the point of your thread then you foaming ringpiece?

Iirc you took a scatter gun approach last year and predicted almost every score possible. :lol:

I really hope you're wrong this time mind. I think you are anyway as they are bottlers.

Inbred Mackem Bastards 1 - 2 Newcastle (Barton, Shola (pen) )

Bruce to whinge like fuck and then spunk another £5/6M on some old cunt from Manure

7 yellow cards and a Mackem to get sent off in the second half.

Oh yes, Deadman will buy another pack of Rockstar from ASDA whilst Daddys cock willl get sodomised by his father/brother/per dog (again)

Eh? ;)

So Arsenal can't score past us but a Sunderland team that should have been 3-0 down by the end of the first half yesterday can?

Sunderland DID score yesterday and we had zero creative attacking play. Its pretty simple Tom.

I would rather we went into the game with a decent chance of winning, not hoping we can sneak a goalless draw.

They scored because Larrson was totally unmarked at the back post you tool. I could have scored that.

You're a clueless wum.

One of us is certainly clueless Tom. ;)

I think the vast majority at yesterdays match will agree with me that we had no goal threat and that we should make changes for the next game.

Most with any sense will also agree we would be better having an extra creative spark in midfield and playing with one up front.

Have you been drinking btw? ;)

Were we playing Sunderland yesterday or the best possession football team in the league?

We were playing a pretty shitty Arsenal team by their standards, Sunderland were playing a vastly improved Liverpool team. ;)

So just for the record, you would make no changes for next week?

Eh? ;)

So Arsenal can't score past us but a Sunderland team that should have been 3-0 down by the end of the first half yesterday can?

Sunderland DID score yesterday and we had zero creative attacking play. Its pretty simple Tom.

I would rather we went into the game with a decent chance of winning, not hoping we can sneak a goalless draw.

Toms right like CT.

The mackems were shite yesterday and were lucky to get a draw.

You seem to have lost your positivity fella ;) I have the utmost faith that Cabaye will become the creative force through the middle, drive and delivery down the right from Barton. Tiote will step up again and Jonas will run and run and run and...

The big decision is who starts upfront. Has to be Ba and Best for me. Maybe even Vuckic and Ba.

Then again...we will have a new striker in wont we?

A ''pretty shitty Arsenal team'' is still vastly superior to our lot & probably the rest of the teams outside the top 6 & that was illustrated perfectly yesterday. However if Shola had passed to Ba straight away instead of taking 3 touches we would've won and we wouldn't be having this debate.

The 4-4-2 from yesterday would be enough to beat Sunderland - bear in mind Cabaye and Tiote hadn't played together before yesterday. Tiote will mark Sessegnon like he did Gervinho.

I would probably start Obertan & put him behind the striker in a 4-5-1, he'll run at the them and scare them shitless.