A BIG fuck you!

Deano

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin is a complete dickhead and does get too much respect on here.

People say "yeah but he is only 18", he acts like a 10 year old though :icon_lol:

I mean, I was a cock at 18, I still am a cock tbh but not like that. The kid is, as Chez said, very odd and seems to have a mental growth deficiency.

what is his username on Newcastle Online, where he will blend in perfectly :o

Howay then TR, let him have both barrels! :o

:icon_lol:

Right then Deano, (I presume you will be reading this thread at some point)

I (and others) have kept faith in you and hoped you'd pay up. So come on, either put your money in (or whatever you can afford) or come on here and explain to all of us why you haven't done so.

Oh and by the way....Apologies IF the anonymous donation of £50 was from you :icon_lol:

That has to be the nicest bollocking in History.

:o

To be honest. its just not that important to me to get mad over! I don't know him or anything! And as I have such a quick flarey temper, I'm trying to remain calm as I'm not feeling well at the moment :icon_lol: My BP is up and I'm so pissed about it :(

Just had loads of tests done again but looks like I may have to have a tablet for the BP, I didnt want to go down that road, but High BP is in the family (my Mum died of a stroke at 47) and my sis has high BP too.

To be honest. its just not that important to me to get mad over! I don't know him or anything! And as I have such a quick flarey temper, I'm trying to remain calm as I'm not feeling well at the moment :icon_lol: My BP is up and I'm so pissed about it :(

Just had loads of tests done again but looks like I may have to have a tablet for the BP, I didnt want to go down that road, but High BP is in the family (my Mum died of a stroke at 47) and my sis has high BP too.

Spend some of that wealth and get yourself off to the Seychelles for a few weeks.

To be honest. its just not that important to me to get mad over! I don't know him or anything! And as I have such a quick flarey temper, I'm trying to remain calm as I'm not feeling well at the moment :( My BP is up and I'm so pissed about it :(

Spend some of that wealth and get yourself off to the Seychelles for a few weeks.

:icon_lol: ??

I was imagining the hair tied back; teacher's cape and morar board on; black stockings and whip in hand. Nice :(

You are bad Snakey!!! :icon_lol:

Actually I've just got in from work, my hair is tied up and I still have my uniform on!! :o

To be honest. its just not that important to me to get mad over! I don't know him or anything! And as I have such a quick flarey temper, I'm trying to remain calm as I'm not feeling well at the moment :( My BP is up and I'm so pissed about it :(

:icon_lol: ??

I thought you were loaded :( what with the own business and all this expensive racing stuff!

Just flog one of the race cars. (Or at your age you could probably do Spain for a month at this time of year. Bit bingo and sing song etc)

Regardless, hope your feeling better soon.

To be honest. its just not that important to me to get mad over! I don't know him or anything! And as I have such a quick flarey temper, I'm trying to remain calm as I'm not feeling well at the moment :rolleyes: My BP is up and I'm so pissed about it :(

:( ??

I thought you were loaded :D what with the own business and all this expensive racing stuff!

Just flog one of the race cars. (Or at your age you could probably do Spain for a month at this time of year. Bit bingo and sing song etc)

Flog one of the race cars??!! :( :( He would sell me first! :icon_lol: Its our hobby anyway. Everyone needs an interest, something to aim for. When we do eventually sell all our race gear, we plan to buy a little sailing boat.

I wouldnt say we were loaded though!! :icon_lol: Just comfortable I guess. We both work and hubby's business is doing ok. But its all relative isnt it? We never had a penny for many years. Just enough to pay the bills and scrape by when our lad was little.

I know we sound loaded cos we have a lot of vehicles and two race cars but although they're worth a fair bit of money now, its only cos hubby is very clever and built them and did the race engines himself. We'd never have been able to race all these years otherwise. Its many hours hard graft from him and the team.

Thanks anyway CT. I hope I do feel better soon, as I'm miserable like this :(

EDIT:

Bingo? I hate Bingo and Spain does not appeal at all! I'd rather stay in Torbay! ;)

Edited by Toonraider

Bingo and song - the best of Spain encapsulated right there. :icon_lol:

Hope you're feeling better soon anyway, TR. I've never thought of you as being loaded btw, you certainly don't give it the "big I am" in anyway.

:( ??

I thought you were loaded :icon_lol: what with the own business and all this expensive racing stuff!

Flog one of the race cars??!! :( :( He would sell me first! :icon_lol: Its our hobby anyway. Everyone needs an interest, something to aim for. When we do eventually sell all our race gear, we plan to buy a little sailing boat.

I wouldnt say we were loaded though!! :rolleyes: Just comfortable I guess. We both work and hubby's business is doing ok. But its all relative isnt it? We never had a penny for many years. Just enough to pay the bills and scrape by when our lad was little.

I know we sound loaded cos we have a lot of vehicles and two race cars but although they're worth a fair bit of money now, its only cos hubby is very clever and built them and did the race engines himself. We'd never have been able to race all these years otherwise. Its many hours hard graft from him and the team.

Thanks anyway CT. I hope I do feel better soon, as I'm miserable like this :(

EDIT:

Bingo? I hate Bingo and Spain does not appeal at all! I'd rather stay in Torbay! ;)

Just for clarity TR, I dont think you give it the big I am either :D

Bingo and song - the best of Spain encapsulated right there. :icon_lol:

Hope you're feeling better soon anyway, TR. I've never thought of you as being loaded btw, you certainly don't give it the "big I am" in anyway.

Aw thanks Alex. I was bought up not to boast about possessions or such like as its vulgar. Besides what does any of that signify really? All that matters is your Health and happiness!