A BIG fuck you!

Deano

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS give Deano a break. He said he will pay on MONDAY. Some of you ought to take a serious look at yourselves! There are a couple of unpleasant people on here. Discussing his business and slagging him off. Bad form by the way.

Just because Deano hadnt posted in the other thread on Sept 1st you start to rip into him, give him a chance :D

If he doesnt pay up in the end, then fair enough. But some of you are so quick to judge, all in the name of a good 'craic'

Aye some unpleasant folk dwell here at times.

A good piss takes a good piss take but some of these lot are just down right nasty little bitches :D

Not quite what that says about them tbh. Must be something in their background.

Almost like a public schoolboy syndrome. Same sort of lads that would be quickly found wanting in the forces or on a building site.

Well I have my faults like everyone else. But I hope I am a fair person and my life long friends have always told me they appreciate that fact, I like to look at things from both sides, plus I've always been a good judge of character...and some threads lately on here are showing up a few nasty creatures. And like I've noticed once or twice before I get the bad taste in my mouth of bullying.

I've had my say thanks, most of you won't agree but well, tbh I don't really care!

I had my say in the other thread.

Good to see people offering to help amongst the piss taking.

I feel a love in coming on on Monday, if he pays.

CT; Perhaps we could do up your taxi or something. You know clean out all the old pie wrappers out or whatever. :D

There will hardly be a love in but the way he's reacted is that of a man who is shocked, who doesn't want to pay or perhaps can't. Regardless if £50 is such a measly amount perhaps he could pay it straight away & pay it without taking offence like his adversary would have done and like people done before - i.e Baggio who paid twice the amount topping up £80 from the bet to £100.

If you'll excuse the pun, something doesn't quite add up. People weren't giving Deano unwarranted stick, he'd deliberately avoided the thread, symptomatic of a man who wants nothing do with it but when he did enter the thread, perhaps with some Dutch Courage or simple English stupidity he came in bragging about how much he earns, which in manual labour, such as landscaping/planning the money is reasonable but I'm sure there's fellas on here earning salary's that would make even our Doctors wince!

This was never about getting rid of a poster or having a go at somebody. Deano was caught with his trousers down and on a football forum that will naturally centre around ''banter'' & laddishness for the majority, he always going to get some stick.

So why would he leave? Yes people take the piss but everyone gets the piss took out of them, everyone says something wrong & everyone looks silly once in a while. If Deano is going to pay up & stop posting, what's the point, where's the pride in that?

Or for another matter where's the proof & who cares any more?

Perhaps the best weapon for Deano would've been humility. ''Sorry lads I can't pay that £50 but I will pay £10'' but he went the other way and it's all so unfair etc etc.

For the record he can't delete his account - only those running the board can so at the moment he's merely typing his own little epitaph before he buggers off with his tail between his legs.

We're the villain & he's the pantomime dame...

FFS give Deano a break. He said he will pay on MONDAY. Some of you ought to take a serious look at yourselves! There are a couple of unpleasant people on here. Discussing his business and slagging him off. Bad form by the way.

Just because Deano hadnt posted in the other thread on Sept 1st you start to rip into him, give him a chance :D

If he doesnt pay up in the end, then fair enough. But some of you are so quick to judge, all in the name of a good 'craic'

He can't have it both ways. If he's short on cash at the minute then that's fine. However, when he comes on here bragging about how much he earns then the least he can do is to pay up immediately. I don't see why 50 quid is such a big problem for him.

He can't have it both ways. If he's short on cash at the minute then that's fine. However, when he comes on here bragging about how much he earns then the least he can do is to pay up immediately. I don't see why 50 quid is such a big problem for him.

Before he even posted in the thread, before he mentioned his earnings, before even the 'D Day' date for payment had finished people had already started having a go! Yes it sounded childish and in bad taste to mention his earnings, but I let him off that because by then he'd read pages of jibes at him and his business and was I expect, fired up.

A good piss takes a good piss take but some of these lot are just down right nasty little bitches :D

Almost like a public schoolboy syndrome. Same sort of lads that would be quickly found wanting in the forces or on a building site.

Name names.

Before he even posted in the thread, before he mentioned his earnings, before even the 'D Day' date for payment had finished people had already started having a go! Yes it sounded childish and in bad taste to mention his earnings, but I let him off that because by then he'd read pages of jibes at him and his business and was I expect, fired up.

he had also logged in, viewed the thread, posted elsewhere and not mentioned his debt

add the fact that hes basically been a round the clock poster throughout the summer and now this thread and it seemed/s like he just isnt going to pay and if theres one thing not to do on a NUFC forum its promise money to the SBR foundation and then renege on the bet

He did say it was in a business account and that he would transfer it and pay on Monday. Don't really see how he does it matters as long as he pays.

Name names.

We all know who they are. Shame more don't post under Chez's corner of the Internet policy.

You're all missing my point. Which is whether he pays up or not, it doesn't alter the fact that so many on here are quick to accuse, condemn and make nasty jibes and comments at others. Not just in this instance but countless others. All to raise a cheap laugh and to gain brownie points at another's expense.

If Deano doesnt pay up then yes, I'd be the first to criticise him but thats not what I was saying.

I've had my say anyway, and as my health is all about trying to keep calm at present I'm not going to say anymore!

If we see a donation on the Sir Bobby Robson just giving page - £50 - that clearly signifies it was from Deano than fair play but a lot of people are sceptical.

Been nice if "they" had given a poster who has 6 years service on Toontastic the benefit of the doubt for a few days.