A BIG fuck you!

Deano

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too all the mongs on here.

Leazes, Alex, Tom, Fish, Besty, Gemmill, Dr Gloom, Dr Noisewater, KSA, Kevin and all the other dicks on here.

To Chez, OzToonFan, Toonpack and CT.....you guys are good guys. I've enjoyed reading your stuff.

Im going to take my opinions elsewhere, to the sad joy of some on here.

This board has become an absolute joke full of mongs and negative fucks.

Over and out! B)

So, we have the good, the bad.....all we need now is wacky.

I was going to say like - with my account with Lloyds I can transfer from my savings to my current account pretty much straight away & I think my ISA is pretty quick too and I'm sure Deano has more money than me! B)

Leazes, Alex, Tom, Fish, Besty, Gemmill, Dr Gloom, Dr Noisewater, KSA, Kevin and all the other dicks on here.

To Chez, OzToonFan, Toonpack and CT.....you guys are good guys. I've enjoyed reading your stuff.

Over and out! B)

pay your debts and accept you were wrong before you go.............and you might be accepted back

Over and out! B)

You're not wrong about that, but I don't think the people listed on the second line are the ones you're looking for.

Anyway, for all that you talk endless shite ( :D ), you are definitely a true supporter and someone whose opinion is more worthy and valuable than, say, CT's or Kevin's, who are both just trolls/WUMs, and the board will be worse off without you.

I'd give it a couple of days to think it over and come back - you've earned my respect for being man enough to back your convictions and to pay up when they were wrong, unlike a certain other sly gobshite who doesn't have the courage of his convictions.

name and shame

Really? REALLY? So, because his view on things is proven to be a load of old bollocks he's flounced off to somewhere with plastic Toon fans like N-O? Seriously, the problem is these kids who don't remember what it was like for this club to be awesome and have since accepted mediocrity and being spoon-fed shit by lying cunts like Ashley.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out you big girl B)

Really? REALLY? So, because his view on things is proven to be a load of old bollocks he's flounced off to somewhere with plastic Toon fans like N-O? Seriously, the problem is these kids who don't remember what it was like for this club to be awesome and have since accepted mediocrity and being spoon-fed shit by lying cunts like Ashley.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out you big girl B)

Nothing to do with his view of things being proven to be bollocks, it's the patter like this below that was the problem with the lad.

Just for clarity this was agreed to by both parties. As below...

Il take you up on it mate. What shall we say?

Tenner?

I gave a tenner to comic relief, SBR Foundation means more to me than that. £50?

Fair enough. (I thought you were a young lad and didn't want to put something ott for you, so good on you).

Good luck!

Im 25 mate just good to give a little back. B)

Im confident by the way :D

Dr. Kenneth posted a link on the first page of that thread, it takes minutes to donate. He comes into the same thread slating Kevin for working in Mcdonalds and saying (words to the effect of), "your nothing my busioness earns so much i can take 500 for myself and thats on a bad week". He must buy a lot of Panini stickers because he can't afford to spend more than 50p on his shitty website, and he's taking his time with this donation--especially given that it's 2.5% of his supposed monthly wage when business is low, and the SBR foundation means a lot to him.