QPR v NUFC - Monday 12th September. Live on Sky (8pm kick-off)

Tooj

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it doesn't need saying, but Raylor is shite.

He's been ok for us this season until tonight - Wright-Philips destroyed him. Makes you wonder why Pardew didn't bring Santon on. Not fit??

Still settling in.

Raylor just isn't a premiership full-back.

I know it doesn't need saying, but Raylor is shite.

He's been ok for us this season until tonight - Wright-Philips destroyed him. Makes you wonder why Pardew didn't bring Santon on. Not fit??

Probably cos SWP would have raped him and that's not what you want for your first game.

bloody hell

we've ragged a point there no question.

awful performance from us but decent by our two centre halves again and simpson rescued us once or twice too

Full time. A travesty for QPR. I feel sorry for anybody who travelled down to watch that shit. Disjointed, nay tattered, we've got worse as he season's gone on and against anybody with a half decent attack would have shipped at least 3 or 4 goals. Absolute wank in fact, the only good thing you can say is we got a point we didn't deserve. Pardoo did nothing to change the game.

And Ashley/Llambias - watch that shit and see where your penny pinching gets you you cunts.

They had the better chances but how many saves did Krul have to make?

Let's put this in perspective. 3 seasons ago we were dominating teams, creating a plethora of good chances, not converting them and picking up defeats like they were going out of fashion. Times have changed.