For those in relationships.

Park Life

What to do?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using on message is a cunt's trick at the best of times. Using it to refer to her relationship with the father of her child is staggering. :lol:

What the fucks on message mean? We're not all posh cunts ye naa and am sure am not the only one wondering.

What are your personal rules regarding flirting and hanky panky in general?

are you having mrs trouble again Parky ?

Edit.

OK. Lots of posts in the last few hours.

Edited by LeazesMag

Using on message is a cunt's trick at the best of times. Using it to refer to her relationship with the father of her child is staggering. :lol:

What the fucks on message mean? We're not all posh cunts ye naa and am sure am not the only one wondering.

Fucking hell, it's not like I used it. You're so off message with that post.

Wtf does 'on message' mean?

It's shit management speak that means you're on the right lines, singing from the same hymn sheet etc.

Ah, right.

it means he's a ham fisted cunt

Parky being 'on message' just means he hasnt made a massive scene and embarrassed everyone for a few weeks.

On message. One of the shitest phrases I've ever heard. Auf Nachricht. Sounds even more wank in German.

Fucking hell, it's not like I used it. You're so off message with that post.

I'm not saying you're a posh cunt!!! I still credit you with influencing my present spelling of doilum, so there ye are.

What does your missus hair smell like?

Deceit

I'm just presuming that as it seems like there may be some less than ideal dealings on her part reading between the lines on here.

My advice would be:

If you want things to work with your missus then stay clear of the lass.

If you want revenge on yer missus than shag the lass until you break your knob... however bare in mind that in the long run this will probably make your relationship worse with your missus even if she never finds out

If you dont really want to be with your missus anymore then just shag away but dump your missus

or...

Get them both really drunk and convince them a threesome is the best idea ever :lol:

What are your personal rules regarding flirting and hanky panky in general?

I'm not even allowed to talk to a lass if she's vaguely attractive when I'm out with her, but flirting as long as it's not too heavy you deal with it. I think if you have major doubts and you've been given reason to have them what is the point in the relationship, in your case though I know it's complicated by the bairn. Hanky Panky in general?!?! If that's going on she's not happy in the relationship and nor should you be.

agree with the sentiments here Parky.

At my age now, I would say that if you do it you're looking for something you don't have or you've lost.

Go for it and hope you get away with it, or sort out what you want.

Parky being 'on message' just means he hasnt made a massive scene and embarrassed everyone for a few weeks.

:lol: He hasn't shit himself on mushrooms this quarter.

:lol: When did Chez get married btw?

Is she going to be drinking pints of Guinness like Parky? Genuine question btw. I don't think I'd be down with that at all.

It's her fav tipple.

Danger sign? :lol:

I'd have to insist she drank it out of a wine glass if it was me. Not joking.

On a serious note though mate, if this has even the slightest chance of ending up with you getting into her knickers, with a partner and child to your name I think you'd want to be sure she was pretty much the woman of your dreams and it was something that would lead to you being a happier bloke.

Or failing that, you dont get caught.

Don't want to sound preachy, but my conscience couldn't stand for that like. Just a personal view, but imo it means you're content to let your partner live a lie.

I spose it all depends on Parky's overall feelings about the relationship at the end of the day-if it's nee good then you're more likely to be able justify going with someone else. Having said that more people will look attractive (as they all do on the surface), but that's not to say they're necessarily any 'better' than what you've got.

Parky, you must have a gut feeling about your missus is my view....if you know it's never realistically going to be a long term thing with her (and you suspect she knows this too) then it changes things to a degree I reckon because you'll both at least subconsciously have your eye out for greater happiness elsewhere, but you need to always manage that with the bairn in mind. I'm sure you'll do that though.

Is she going to be drinking pints of Guinness like Parky? Genuine question btw. I don't think I'd be down with that at all.

It's her fav tipple.

On a serious note though mate, if this has even the slightest chance of ending up with you getting into her knickers, with a partner and child to your name I think you'd want to be sure she was pretty much the woman of your dreams and it was something that would lead to you being a happier bloke.

Don't want to sound preachy, but my conscience couldn't stand for that like. Just a personal view, but imo it means you're content to let your partner live a lie.

I spose it all depends on Parky's overall feelings about the relationship at the end of the day-if it's nee good then you're more likely to be able justify going with someone else. Having said that more people will look attractive (as they all do on the surface), but that's not to say they're necessarily any 'better' than what you've got.

Parky, you must have a gut feeling about your missus is my view....if you know it's never realistically going to be a long term thing with her (and you suspect she knows this too) then it changes things to a degree I reckon because you'll both at least subconsciously have your eye out for greater happiness elsewhere, but you need to always manage that with the bairn in mind. I'm sure you'll do that though.

I feel the gravitas in your post and I thank you for it.

Deep down I know I can't really take a risk. Things are pretty good at home right now.

How about a bit of light flirting though?

It's her fav tipple.

I feel the gravitas in your post and I thank you for it.

Deep down I know I can't really take a risk. Things are pretty good at home right now.

How about a bit of light flirting though?

It sounds like you might actually need that as the antidote to all this 'on message' shit. :lol:

That is going to be one fucking fine line like....but then that might appeal to the gambler in you.