Jonas in Gregg's

Smooth Operator

What kind of sarnie?

You cant just tempt us with information and the withhold the details!!!

It looked like a tuna crunch to me.

img1358ze.jpg

Then he went in for the kill, smooth latin long-haired fucker!

img1359s.jpg

Enough detail for you?

Someone telt me he was bent, I knew it was a load of pish.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet his lass thought it was dead romantic. She was probably hoping for a quiet little rendezvous to say goodbye. Instead he takes her to Greggs, loads up with tuna and cheese n onion and then gives her a big wet smackeroo. Reeling from a taste resembling Satan's codpiece, she looks across and sees SMO standing there brazenly taking pictures on his phone. I only hope for her sake SMO's cock was not to hand at the same time.

well if hes after lasses then he cant be gay can he. besides i dont have any problems with gays or men dressing up as women or women kissing women

I'll bet you don't deaders, I'll bet you don't.

Suddenly your name takes on a rather unpleasant meaning.

well if hes after lasses then he cant be gay can he. besides i dont have any problems with gays or men dressing up as women or women kissing women

I'll bet you don't deaders, I'll bet you don't.

nudge nudge, wink wink. say no more.

Seen Shola in the Greggs up at Four Lane Ends. He was definitely looking forward to tucking into his sarnie and Tizer.

Fuck I miss Tizer. Tizer and Fish and chips. Nowt better on a Friday while watching Macgyver or Due South

Seen Shola in the Greggs up at Four Lane Ends. He was definitely looking forward to tucking into his sarnie and Tizer.

Fuck I miss Tizer. Tizer and Fish and chips. Nowt better on a Friday while watching Macgyver or Due South

fuck me.....get a life u sad man :lol:

Tizers minging now mind. i wouldnt advise trying it again, keep it in the memory bank lad

good friday night that like ;)

good friday night that like :)

I clearly meant when I was a bairn you daft old bugger ;)