Stephen Robert Bruce in the next 4 games.

Flair

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If his medical record doesn't say ''alcohol misuse'' in it somewhere I'll be amazed.

Watching MOTD, when he shook hands with Martinez before the game he lifted an imaginary glass to his lips as if to say "We'll have a drink after!"

Proper plonky.

He looks like my auntie Pat.

Personally i think Brewesy is doing a marvellous job! As Sunlun fans what do we want from a season? Sucsess? Tropheys? European Football? No! Of coarse we dont, all we care about is finishing above the Mags, and hes done that in the past few seasons. Rather than call him for to be sacked im personally leading a campagne to get Stevie Knighted, have the freedom of Sunlun and as many cheesy chips as the fat man can eat! Plus i really wanna hear his song when we one day finally beat the Mags! I wonder will CD's still be in use by then? Oh i nearly forgot...FTM

:lol:

The sad fact of the matter is that if we were bottom of the league his job would probably be safe :lol:

True, plus it's our fault he's getting so much grief:

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/news/2011/10/16/bruce-says-black-cats-pressure-stems-from-newcastle-success-102039-23491427/

Even O'Shea reckons it is:

http://www.journallive.co.uk/safc/safc-news/2011/11/25/newcastle-s-fine-start-has-undermined-safc-john-o-shea-61634-29839158/

pmsl at that page on the Sunderland Echoah site ;)

tt9m

Monday, November 28, 2011 at 04:07 PM

We could easily attract a manager of the calibre of Guardiola, especially with our magnificent stadium, transport links, world-class players and continental shopping experience. Look what Pep managed with Messi and Xavi - imagine what he could do with Catts and Bendtner! That said, now is not the right time, far better to tempt him with the Sunderland culture when we're IN europe, than when we're on the way. Bruce is doing fantastic work. Lay off him!!

Peytur Reyd

Monday, November 28, 2011 at 04:38 PM

Personaley Brewce was never going to do aneything. I mean look at is signings. We shud adopt a policey of not employing anymore geordeys. When you look at the money Brewce as spent, its more than anyone in the istry of Sunlun football club, and this is a club wich was once knoan as the bank of england club! Fust off we ad Lawrey MacMenemy and now Brewce. Its quite easey to think there's some sort of conspiracey! Hopefulley when e's sacked, we'll get someone like Anchelottey, and restore our rightful position of one of English football ealeat. 6 tytles doant lie!

Peytur Reyd

Monday, November 28, 2011 at 05:05 PM

Sunderland Assoah Seeayshun Footbarl Club* sorrey.

Qwaliteauh

Peytur Reyd

Monday, November 28, 2011 at 04:38 PM

Personaley Brewce was never going to do aneything. I mean look at is signings. We shud adopt a policey of not employing anymore geordeys. When you look at the money Brewce as spent, its more than anyone in the istry of Sunlun football club, and this is a club wich was once knoan as the bank of england club! Fust off we ad Lawrey MacMenemy and now Brewce. Its quite easey to think there's some sort of conspiracey! Hopefulley when e's sacked, we'll get someone like Anchelottey, and restore our rightful position of one of English football ealeat. 6 tytles doant lie!

Peytur Reyd

Monday, November 28, 2011 at 05:05 PM

Sunderland Assoah Seeayshun Footbarl Club* sorrey.

Qwaliteauh

;) ;)

I have to say, as much as I'm not that arsed by what they do, Wigan's winning goal was awesome. I don't think I've ever laughed so much, it had everything. Deep into injury time, being on the attack looking for a winner, big punt out, no danger, Wes Brown fucking up, last defender still with a chance to clear but slipping, huge audible chorus of boos. Fucking magic.

I have to admit it was hugely enjoyable. Would only have been topped if that last defender was wearing a red nose and a green wig.

Edited by Kitman

How fucking red-faced did he look on Saturday btw. Even by Bruce's standards it was fucking dreadful.

Lay off the pop Steve..... :lol:

He looks like he needs to go quit his job and go into rehab. For the sake of his health,

I haven't seen anyone with a redder face than that since Sid The Sexist fell asleep in the sun in Magaluf. He looks seriously ill.

Yes, I'm genuinely concerned he's going to have a heart attack. You can see it in his face.

id laugh my head off if he got the sack hahahaha

No, you should want him to stay as his replacement might be better than him.

hell no i want scumberland to go down the shit pan hahahaha

Really don't want him sacked, he's doing a 1st class job. Rumours are he was due to be sacked yesterday morning but they bottled it because of the death of Speedo, felt there might be a backlash.

Eh?

Why would there be a backlash?