Hallowe'en

Kevin

I much prefer Bonfire Night since I like history and explosions.

same here, bonfire night used to be brilliant when you could actually have fires and proper fireworks and my neighbours weren't all cunts, nowadays the extent is watching the rest of the towns firework displays from my living room (I live up at the top of a hill)

as for tonight, a mixture of the match and battlefield 3 probably

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

off on a ghost walk with an amazingly cute lady!

pics or gtfo

I'm watching the match and getting over the tail end of this flu thing. Thought it was lovely for my wisdom teeth to decide to join in the fun and start coming through. So I can't taste anything, but that's ok because I can't chew, which is fine because I can't swallow.

As its a Monday, i will be working tonight. But I love this time of year, especially Nov 5th. And Christmas not far off. I'm definitely an Autumn/winter person.

Edit The Halloween Logo by Google is very good today.

Edited by Toonraider

Going for a curry and then watching the match. Halloween is, and will forever be, an excuse for students to dress up like cunts.

You ever been to Headingley?

Whenever the students are in the place is full of cunts wearing fancy dress.

Well I am hoping for a "treat" from the Toon tonight and not a "trick" Not answering the door from 7:45 onwards and as usual I will end up eating the sweets myself.

This neighbour of mine is a stay-at-home husband who looks after the kids. Where I live there are several families all with young kids round about the same age and you always see this fat cunt skulking nearby. There's a right touch of the Paul Wynns about him.

Anyways surprise surprise he was walking round with the neighbourhood's kids last night with a bucket of his own. Once the kids had gone he asked if we had any sweets left to put in his bucket so he could share it evenly amongst them at the end of the round.

Told him that's all well and good but there are now plenty of fun-size twixes and mars bars that are going to be eaten by me only. What a mong.

i love sherbet dibdabs!

we had a few kids round which is good to see our streets really quiet generally because theres a large ratio of bretherns live on our road so you never see them about unless they're heading out to meetings/church.

Only thing was i heard the local crowd of silly wee fuckers in the street, they come from a nearby estate down the road, basically giving some loudmouth women up the street hassle/lip for a while then trying to be funny by blocking the street when cars came standing in a line etc. (about 16 and think they're all Gemmill*nails*)

Moved aside for me like when i went to the shop :lol: a couple of them a while back (well i'm sure enough it was them/people with them) lobbed an egg at my window thinking i wasn't home and it was just the folks as my car was getting serviced, they took off down the street, looked over their shoulder to see me full sprint after them, tried to hide in a bush, which i removed the one lad from by the scruff for a few words.

was doing some work in the drive behind our gate during the summer when i heard same crowd walking past with a bagful of waterbombs "here hit that one" "fuck off no chance that's yer mans, and his cars there!"

< i've street rep apparently :D

Even in my weakened state I could kick your ass all over Nantucket. And I'm a lover not a fighter.

just been out and got them to move on, were mouthing off to my ma there....

the "big lad" crapped his pants when i came out the front door and actually used the "i'll get my da" phrase... :lol:

strangely he didn't when he was told too

Oh so now you bully little kids. What a terrible cunt you are.

just been out and got them to move on, were mouthing off to my ma there....

the "big lad" crapped his pants when i came out the front door and actually used the "i'll get my da" phrase... :lol:

strangely he didn't when he was told too

Oh so now you bully little kids. What a terrible cunt you are.

:lol: