Carroll`s career so far in Liverpool

Lake Bells tits

So that's utterly meaningless then?

Just some vague Saturday morning attention seeking you can claim to be "right" about if something does happen that will never come up again if nothing does.

No some information I received I thought people would be interested in. You're a little lad from Burnley who uses the internet to be cheeky to people you would never dream of being in person. Arsehole.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No some information I received I thought people would be interested in. You're a little lad from Burnley who uses the internet to be cheeky to people you would never dream of being in person. Arsehole.

And you're a billy big bollocks from newcaslte who does the same

:lol: Well fwiw I hope your source is right. If we're looking to improve the squad and give ourselves options then getting him back is good sense.

I'm convinced the source is right, but I don't give a fuck about being right or wrong, it's a piece of information that people may be interested in I received. Surely that is the principle behind this message board? Not being patronised by spotty little oinks from god foresaken places in the NW of England and miserable London based cunts who refuse to use capital letters.

Asprilla PM coming.

And you're a billy big bollocks from newcaslte who does the same

So what you're saying is if I receive any information, there's no point in divulging it because it can never be proven that it was right or wrong regardless of what the outcome is? .....and they've made you a mod?

Where've I said that?

You've given absolutely no information on anything other than there's a table in Liverpool with a piece of paper on it.

Where've I said that?

You've given absolutely no information on anything other than there's a table in Liverpool with a piece of paper on it.

It's obvious what I've been saying. You could get a 10 year old kid with the worst case of autism ever reported and he would know (given this thread was about AC) that I'm saying that I've been told, we're talking to them to see if we can thrash out some sort of deal for him. You were just being awkward. You rightly point out, if it goes no where I can't be accused of being wrong, who gives a fuck about that?!? I got some information I passed it on, and that's it.

I was aye but Why all the "sworn to secrecy" stuff then when a brief poke makes you spell it out in plain language?

Just say what you mean man.

Andrew, you're doing the yappy dog thing again tbf. One thing I'm certain of with Stevie is that he doesn't just make stuff up to attention seek, which is what you accused him of. If he's saying he's been told it, he's been told it, and he just came on here to share it. Not saying its gonna happen, saying he trusts the person that told him.

As usual you started straining at the end of your pink diamante lead. :lol:

Edited by Gemmill

Where've I said that?

There used to be a full silver service dining set on it, but that's Liverpool for ya !!

Andrew, you're doing the yappy dog thing again tbf. One thing I'm certain of with Stevie is that he doesn't just make stuff up to attention seek, which is what you accused him of. If he's saying he's been told it, he's been told it, and he just came on here to share it. Not saying its gonna happen, saying he trusts the person that told him.

As usual you started straining at the end of your pink diamante lead. :lol:

Hey everyone else has a shtick.

If we do something, and obviously it's still a gargantuan IF, then everyone is a winner. I doubt we'd pay more than £15m, so everyone is looking at thinking good old Mike he knows what he's doing, and he'll be thinking he's the dogs bollocks showing everyone how a "proper businessman" operates, while getting back the local hero with £20m profit to show for it in 18 months. It's pretty obvious that Liverpool want rid of him either short term or long term, Rodgers vibes about "not denying" anything suggests it's fact that they're open to the idea of losing him. Imagine his reaction if they mentioned Suarez or Gerrard leaving permanently or on loan. West Ham just doesn't seem viable, none of Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd or City would want him, Tottenham - unlikely, which would leave Sunderland - nee chance, Everton - couldn't afford him and he wouldn't go there anyway, Villa - nar, or us. Forgetting about the information I received, it's far from implausible anyway, Pardew is a confirmed admirer and according to every man and his dog, he'd love to come home.

Where've I said that?

It's the biggest piece of paper in the world.

The only thing I'm worried about would be losing someone to get Carroll. Would he be worth losing one of our key players? I might be tempted to swap Ba for Carroll, only because of Ba's form at the end of last season and the fact that his knees could give out at any second. But other than that, I don't think any of the key performers in our current squad are worth losing.

As for Andy, it would be great for his career. He'd come back, without the number 9, having to earn his way into the lineup by featuring predominantly in cup/Europa League games. He'd be out of the limelight a bit, and back where he's comfortable. He'd do magnificently.

The only thing I'm worried about would be losing someone to get Carroll. Would he be worth losing one of our key players? I might be tempted to swap Ba for Carroll, only because of Ba's form at the end of last season and the fact that his knees could give out at any second. But other than that, I don't think any of the key performers in our current squad are worth losing.

As for Andy, it would be great for his career. He'd come back, without the number 9, having to earn his way into the lineup by featuring predominantly in cup/Europa League games. He'd be out of the limelight a bit, and back where he's comfortable. He'd do magnificently.

I wouldn't want to swap them, Ba playing as a striker rather than on the left will get goals and will get goals Carroll wouldnt.

I think with 4 competitions to face having 3 strikers of PL quality would be important for us.

I'm convinced the source is right, but I don't give a fuck about being right or wrong, it's a piece of information that people may be interested in I received. Surely that is the principle behind this message board? Not being patronised by spotty little oinks from god foresaken places in the NW of England and miserable London based cunts who refuse to use capital letters.

Asprilla PM coming.

Asprilla PM coming.

:good:

I wouldn't want to swap them, Ba playing as a striker rather than on the left will get goals and will get goals Carroll wouldnt.

I think with 4 competitions to face having 3 strikers of PL quality would be important for us.

That's a good point. It would be reckless to break apart any of the team that was so successful last year, especially with the increased schedule.

If we do something, and obviously it's still a gargantuan IF, then everyone is a winner. I doubt we'd pay more than £15m, so everyone is looking at thinking good old Mike he knows what he's doing, and he'll be thinking he's the dogs bollocks showing everyone how a "proper businessman" operates, while getting back the local hero with £20m profit to show for it in 18 months. It's pretty obvious that Liverpool want rid of him either short term or long term, Rodgers vibes about "not denying" anything suggests it's fact that they're open to the idea of losing him. Imagine his reaction if they mentioned Suarez or Gerrard leaving permanently or on loan. West Ham just doesn't seem viable, none of Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd or City would want him, Tottenham - unlikely, which would leave Sunderland - nee chance, Everton - couldn't afford him and he wouldn't go there anyway, Villa - nar, or us. Forgetting about the information I received, it's far from implausible anyway, Pardew is a confirmed admirer and according to every man and his dog, he'd love to come home.

Think it's pretty clear that he won't fit into the new BR choreography (fast interchanges, fluid positions and so on...).

Think it will be a loan deal.

Edited by Park Life

That's a good point. It would be reckless to break apart any of the team that was so successful last year, especially with the increased schedule.

Some of them might want to leave though, and Ba's contract with us certainly left all his options open.

The thought of Carroll terrorisng European defenders not used to defending against players like him appeals to me greatly....the thought that Mike Ashley would pay his reported Liverpool salary strikes me as unlikely.