Carroll`s career so far in Liverpool

Lake Bells tits

I don't actually see the point in the loans with a view to buy approach. If we want the player, buy him now, as his stock has never been lower. Don't get him in on loan and get him back on form, then start talking transfer fees.

Any transfer fee would be agreed before we take him on loan.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Rodgers made to look a mug.

They would never have undermined Dalglish like that.

Nearly all clubs like a coach who just does coaching nowadays..Fergie is the last "top to bottom" manager left now, the rest are just some slightly unusual form of middle mangers who have to motivate millionaires on a daily basis. Good luck with that Brendan :lol:

article-2174005-13E08686000005DC-829_468x412.jpg

Newcastle are ready to make a £13million swoop to bring Andy Carroll back to the club.

They have already failed with a loan move to take the Liverpool striker on for the season.

Liverpool, who bought Carroll from Newcastle in a record-breaking £35million deal 18 months ago, flatly rejected the offer but it is now clear they are ready to offload their No 9.

That picture is dreamy. If he does come back, I hope he just shuts the fuck up about why he left. I don't care what the truth is, I just don't want to hear all the "I never wanted to leave" patter.

Thats the figure most quoted so it may well be around that mark. If he comes next season I dare say Smith's wagesw for next season will cover most of it. Then you're fucked mind. He'll want four or five years at 3-4 million a year :lol: That means finding the transfer fee (15 mill? will one years tv money cover that?) and selling one of Tiote, Cabaye or Cisse to cover his wages.

Put like that I think they should try to sign the best young striker in France for 5mill and pay him 30k a week. As per "the model" #olympiquelyonnais ;)

Why would Smith's wage only cover Carroll's for a year?I

That picture is dreamy. If he does come back, I hope he just shuts the fuck up about why he left. I don't care what the truth is, I just don't want to hear all the "I never wanted to leave" patter.

The club will come up with a story that suits both parties I would have thought, like when Shepherd tried to smooth out a return for Distin when Souness wanted him.

I thought he had a year left on his contract?...maybe am wrong..

Nah, if he had the bastard would still be here. Can you believe he was here 5 years? Less the loan at the end, which NUFC paid the vast majority of his wages for anyway.

Btw, if we re-sign Carroll, will that be all the Carroll money accounted for?

Edited by alex

I think it is a big draw to have a geordie in the team. The way things are going, we'll struggle even to field any English players in our starting XI. Are there any rules against this in this country?

Edited by rogerbarton

I think it is a big drawer to have a geordie in the team. The way things are going, we'll struggle even to field any English players in our starting XI. Are there any rules against this in this country?

there are homegrown player rules for the squad but no, you can field a first 11 with no enligsh players

8 in the 25 man squad

A Home Grown player will be defined as one who, irrespective of his nationality or age, has been registered with any club affiliated to the Football Association or the Football Association of Wales for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons or 36 months prior to his 21st birthday (or the end of the season during which he turns 21).