***Official Mike Ashley Euro express thread***

Baggio

The saddest thing is, he actually believes himself.

He completely misses the irony in HIM asking whether Baggio is going to post endlessly about something. :crylaughin:

Clarkson should take him outside.

Edited by Monkeys Fist

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think alot of people agree with certain points Leazes makes regarding NUFC, I do.

I like chocolate ice cream, but I don't want it shoved down my throat by the kilo for 5 years.

Reported

Played 14 Points 26

Our luck just wasn't in against Chelsea and if Luiz had been sent off early it could have been a completely different game, on the plus side we've came out of 3 of our toughest fixtures of the season and we didn't disgrace ourselves in any of them so we keep marching on.

On the bright side we've now played 9 of last seasons top 10 and it's only goal difference keeping us off 5th which goes against the easy start the media like to make out we've had, we've also got what I'd consider to be winnable games at home between now and the end of the season like Sunderland, Villa, Stoke, Swansea, Bolton, Norwich, Wolves, QPR, West Brom.

That's 9 of the 13 teams outside of the top 7, not a bad position to be in at all.

One of the other plus points of the weekend was Everton losing at home to Stoke as they are a team that will be pushing us for a top 7 place, the longer we can keep them off our tale the better starting at Norwich next weekend, I fancy a draw in this one but we need Ben Arfa to start finding some end product to what has been some decent play in recent weeks, fingers crossed it will get easier for him when we're not playing against a top 4 club.

Played 14 Points 26

Our luck just wasn't in against Chelsea and if Luiz had been sent off early it could have been a completely different game, on the plus side we've came out of 3 of our toughest fixtures of the season and we didn't disgrace ourselves in any of them so we keep marching on.

On the bright side we've now played 9 of last seasons top 10 and it's only goal difference keeping us off 5th which goes against the easy start the media like to make out we've had, we've also got what I'd consider to be winnable games at home between now and the end of the season like Sunderland, Villa, Stoke, Swansea, Bolton, Norwich, Wolves, QPR, West Brom.

That's 9 of the 13 teams outside of the top 7, not a bad position to be in at all.

One of the other plus points of the weekend was Everton losing at home to Stoke as they are a team that will be pushing us for a top 7 place, the longer we can keep them off our tale the better starting at Norwich next weekend, I fancy a draw in this one but we need Ben Arfa to start finding some end product to what has been some decent play in recent weeks, fingers crossed it will get easier for him when we're not playing against a top 4 club.

The defeat on Saturday is to do with two people, not the manager or the players. The two Mike's Dean and Ashley. If you don't agree pipe down.

I cant really find many positives at the moment. We went from the leagues best CB`s to the worst overnight, and with our current defence we are imo right in the thick of it even when facing midtable teams.. its gonna be a struggle for us until Colo gets back. Personally Id move simmo to CB and play santon LB, but it seems he is about as welcome on the pitch as an AIDS patient in a whorehouse, seems like we have a new xisco on our hands here.

I cant really find many positives at the moment. We went from the leagues best CB`s to the worst overnight, and with our current defence we are imo right in the thick of it even when facing midtable teams.. its gonna be a struggle for us until Colo gets back. Personally Id move simmo to CB and play santon LB, but it seems he is about as welcome on the pitch as an AIDS patient in a whorehouse, seems like we have a new xisco on our hands here.

When would you have brought Santon in exactly? From the start, changing the best back 4 in the league? To replace Coloccini, moving Simpson into the middle so half the defence are forced into unfamiliar positions? At one nil down, chasing the game and needing attacking options? How would that fit your pro-active requirements?