***Official Mike Ashley Euro express thread***

Baggio

Looks like £10m of the pocketed Carroll cash being spent here on a very decent player

According to Leazes two rules..

1) You have to spend money on players (Ba doesn't count therefore),

2) Andy Carroll would cost £3 to £4 million if we bought him back off Liverpool.

Cisse must be fucking awesome for approx £10 million according to Leazes.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like £10m of the pocketed Carroll cash being spent here on a very decent player

Nah, Chez says that was to cover losses from the 2 years previous.

This is either club commercial income for the current financial year (Virgin money money?), future player sale income or Mike Ashley's own money getting spent.

I'm guessing it was more a sideswipe at Leazes' obsessive mantra than a forensic testing of where the funds have come from

obsessed

Are you actually saying anything by the way ?

This is either club commercial income for the current financial year (Virgin money money?), future player sale income or Mike Ashley's own money getting spent.

I'm guessing it was more a sideswipe at Leazes' obsessive mantra than a forensic testing of where the funds have come from

It was, good call. It's a bit quiet on the Leazes front now, bit like when we win games

I've been out, I'm not on here all day. Are you drinking, or working ?

I don't post during games, or immediately afterwards, because I'm actually at the game btw. :icon_lol:

Edited by LeazesMag

Leazes, firstly, Stevies posts are not totally blinkered and even he sees some of the positive things going on. You, well, all you do is use the same 5 or 6 phrases over and over, accuse people of being pro Ashley then fail to back it up

Also you have a massive problem with anyone from outside the area supporting the club, hardly glory hunters are we.

I prerty much agree with what Jaw D said earlier and also read with interest what other balanced posters write, like Chez,Alex,Jaw D etc

the only problem I have, if you can call it that, is with posters who post shite.

Ashley covered the losses from the previous years, the question is what proportion of the Carroll cash he recouped in respect of that.

If we've spent £10 Mill it's money from within the club budget, end of.

Absolutely won't be MA's own cash (unless he didn't recoup and there's been Carroll cash sitting there). Doubt it's "future player sale cash" either, as that player (whoever it was) isn't sold yet. MA'd have to cover the interim and I doubt he'd do it.

Depending how much MA "recouped" from the Carroll cash, plus the Virgin money, the club can probably afford this.

assuming this player signs, [and produces the goods] that leaves 25m quid of the Carroll money, before Tiote is sold.

Delete his account while you're at it.

Cock off bambaclat, stick to goading an old man, it's an easier target for you.

didn't you say you would adopt the forum policeman role when people are misposted etc .?

Do you think I give a toss what the grey man thinks too :icon_lol:

Was this you btw Leazes before the mist fell?

http://leazesmag.wordpress.com/

If so, a bit more of that style of posting would suit you a lot better.

Aye, thats him. And "bottled" on all those occasions is just another way of saying we had players who simply didnt care enough. The reason they didn't care enough on most occasions was because they didnt have the required respect for the club (and there were numerous avoidable reasons for this). We paid the money and it gets you so far but it's only part of the equation. There were only flashes of the commitment required after the Keegan era. I explained this to him and he accepted it in the end.

The two FA cup finals were obviously the closest single instances of us actually winning anything. If they happened now he would instead simply describe them both as 'easy' runs (based on his assessment of the opening fixtures for this season). Clearly lost any enjoyment he once got out of the club.

didn't you say you would adopt the forum policeman role when people are misposted etc .?

Course I will,and I think you'll see I have defended your position once or twice. However, you've not stopped falsely attributing positions to people. You still claim people are pro-Ashley, when in fact (as has been proven by a poll) the overwhelming majority are vehemently 'anti-Ashley'. Stop doing this and people wouldn't be so quick to dismiss your diatribes. Oh and don't say you don't care what Manc-mag says, if you werent bothered by him you'd not mention him in threads where he's not posted, nor would you reply to his every contribution.

Course I will,and I think you'll see I have defended your position once or twice. However, you've not stopped falsely attributing positions to people. You still claim people are pro-Ashley, when in fact (as has been proven by a poll) the overwhelming majority are vehemently 'anti-Ashley'. Stop doing this and people wouldn't be so quick to dismiss your diatribes. Oh and don't say you don't care what Manc-mag says, if you werent bothered by him you'd not mention him in threads where he's not posted, nor would you reply to his every contribution.

I reply because he has absolutely nothing to say, and I feel sorry for him because he thinks he's a smart arse and won't admit he's disagreed with me for years despite everything I said would happen, is now happening. I understand it isn't quite clear to some chumps but don't think he's that stupid, he's also obsessed with me.

People ARE pro-Ashley, whether you like it or not. I'm only giving my judgement anyway on the future of the club and the setup of the club, and I'm 100% correct too.

Aye, thats him. And "bottled" on all those occasions is just another way of saying we had players who simply didnt care enough. The reason they didn't care enough on most occasions was because they didnt have the required respect for the club (and there were numerous avoidable reasons for this). We paid the money and it gets you so far but it's only part of the equation. There were only flashes of the commitment required after the Keegan era. I explained this to him and he accepted it in the end.

The two FA cup finals were obviously the closest single instances of us actually winning anything. If they happened now he would instead simply describe them both as 'easy' runs (based on his assessment of the opening fixtures for this season). Clearly lost any enjoyment he once got out of the club.

rubbish.

We will see how close the club gets under the current regime to even playing so many big games. What you say is akin to those idiots who said Keegan blew a 12 point lead, as if anybody has had a 12 point lead since and it happens every day.

What wankers.

rubbish.

We will see how close the club gets under the current regime to even playing so many big games. What you say is akin to those idiots who said Keegan blew a 12 point lead, as if anybody has had a 12 point lead since and it happens every day.

What wankers.

I guess it was a "flash in the pan" then

Do you think I give a toss what the grey man thinks too

I reply because he has absolutely nothing to say, and I feel sorry for him because he thinks he's a smart arse and won't admit he's disagreed with me for years despite everything I said would happen, is now happening. I understand it isn't quite clear to some chumps but don't think he's that stupid, he's also obsessed with me.

People ARE pro-Ashley, whether you like it or not. I'm only giving my judgement anyway on the future of the club and the setup of the club, and I'm 100% correct too.

:lol: ....he also happens to be obsessed with me.

He replies to me even though I've got him on ignore if the quote pyramids are anything to go by. :lol:

rubbish.

What wankers.

I guess it was a "flash in the pan" then

5th highest average league position, 5th most qualifications for europe and the Champions League including 2 top 2 placings, 2 x 3rd positions, 1 x 4th position, 1 x 5th, 1 x 6th and 1 x 7th, and the growth of the club from one foot in the 3rd division to 14th biggest turnover in football in 15 years, suggests otherwise.

Still, I'm sure your man will do better. He's 4 years into his "plan" and got nowhere near it so far.

Edited by LeazesMag

It was, good call. It's a bit quiet on the Leazes front now, bit like when we win games

I don't post during games, or immediately afterwards, because I'm actually at the game btw. :icon_lol:

For two or three days?

For two or three days?

Depends on the result

He replies to me even though I've got him on ignore if the quote pyramids are anything to go by. :lol:

Ditto. I kind of feel a bit sorry for him. I wonder what pleasure he gets posting the same bile here very day when it's clear as day no one is interested. Not a happy home life I reckon.

It won't be long before half the board have him on ignore. Shame. He wasn't always such a crushing bore.