Newcastle v Chelsea Sat 3rd Dec, 12.45pm - Sold out!

ChezGiven

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dean Sturridge commenting saying how Chelsea have been the better team all day, fully deserve the three points - according to him Chelsea could have had 9-10 goals to our 4-5, amazing really. Today's match has been a joke, I guess we were going to get some back luck sooner or later and today was the day, typical that it coincided with the ref being a cunt and us missing some key players. Should have been a different match with them down to 10 men but it wasn't to be, one thing we really need to do in January is get some depth but how likely is it to happen? More likely we'll weaken through losing some of the better players imo.

Nee shame at all in the result. We deserved something as well tbf. Nee luck today when maybe we needed a little. Then playing last 5 with 10 men. Im more concerned about fitness of Colo and Taylor than the result such is our thin squad. We've come along way though to be disappointed at losing this against Chelsea. Least now we've played someone eh.

Dean Sturridge commenting saying how Chelsea have been the better team all day, fully deserve the three points - according to him Chelsea could have had 9-10 goals to our 4-5, amazing really. Today's match has been a joke, I guess we were going to get some back luck sooner or later and today was the day, typical that it coincided with the ref being a cunt and us missing some key players. Should have been a different match with them down to 10 men but it wasn't to be, one thing we really need to do in January is get some depth but how likely is it to happen? More likely we'll weaken through losing some of the better players imo.

It's fucking diabolical that he can be allowed to commentate a game with his nephew in.

Worst performance so far this season for sure

First half maybe, but then we had an untried formation.

I've never seen such an unfair scoreline in my life. Absolutely no luck whatsoever today apart from that Sturridge miss off the post in the first half.

Unfair yes, Chelski weren't any good, yet they beat us 3-0. Yes we were unlucky but that's not the whole story.

Corrupt or just a coward? - the usual question for Dean.

A bit unlucky but I would really, really like to see John Terry crippled - and that's not a Clarksonesque "joke".

Worst performance so far this season for sure

First half maybe, but then we had an untried formation.

I've never seen such an unfair scoreline in my life. Absolutely no luck whatsoever today apart from that Sturridge miss off the post in the first half.

Unfair yes, Chelski weren't any good, yet they beat us 3-0. Yes we were unlucky but that's not the whole story.

Not sure why you're bringing the scoreline up. They scored their second and third when we had Taylor either injured or off the pitch. They had their chances in the first half and didn't take them, and we were comfortably the better side in the second. We didn't take our chances either in that respect but to hit the post 3 times, to have a goal saved off the line, to not be against 10 men for most of the match tells a lot of the story tbh.

Unlucky with the final result but we had more than enough chances. We now have a lot of injuries and the next few games are important. Such a shame that loss came at home.

Right off this one.

No point criticising the performance. Its a game that shouldn't have been.

FWIW, I wouldn't say Dean is corrupt, so that leaves coward. I'd rather be corrupt to be honest. At least it shows some balls in a sense.

no taylor or colocini for the next game is worrying.

in krul we have a fantastic keeper in the making.

obertan should be dropped after that non performance.

could be time to drop ryan taylor.

our season so far has been based on team spirit (which we we showed again today) and consistency of selection. as predicted, injuries are going to illustrate how weak our squad is terms of depth. it's just a surprise it's taken until december for our lack of options beyond the first 11 to be exposed. the line up for the norwich game will be interesting. who the fuck will partner perch at centre half?