Sickening

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well yea i guess im on benefits like so lol.

You're on benefits so you don't pay any tax. So you shouldn't be worried about the tax.

Do you pay tax?

yes

Payslip pic or it's not true.

I know someone who's epileptic who has a job mind.

My wife's cousin has epilepsy, severe enough to bar him from driving etc, which is controlled by medication.

He has a very highly placed job developing growth strategy for several local authorities.

However, even though he and Deaders both have the same ailment, his ability to work doesn't mean Deaders can. The severity of the epilepsy, and strength of medication needed to control it , can have vastly different effects on different people.

I think Deaders is on record saying he also has learning difficulties, this is also fairly common amongst epilepsy sufferers.

Basically, just because you know someone with epilepsy who can work, doesn't necessarily mean that Deaders can.

Deaders, you don't have to justify yourself to anyone on here. Just to tell them to mind their fucking business. Which is the less polite version of what Fist was saying.

yea but gemmill some of them just dont understand what i go through at times, weather its typing or having to write etc i actually suffered a fit a few weeks back while i was on the sofa.