Sickening

Kid Dynamite

A man and a woman have been arrested after one-month-old baby was allegedly raped and battered.

The tiny child had a heart attack brought on by his injuries and is fighting for his life.

He was rushed to Darent Valley Hospital in Dartford, Kent, on Thursday but was transferred to London's King's College Hospital after having a cardiac arrest there.

It is believed the boy suffered a broken arm, collar bone, punctured lungs and fractures to every rib. He is on a life support machine.

There were also a sexual injury serious internal injuries suggesting rape, according to the Sun.

His condition was critical, but he is showing signs of improvement today, said police.

A police spokesman confirmed that a 35-year-old man and a 33-year-old woman, both from the Gravesend area of Kent, were arrested in connection with the incident.

The man is reported to have been arrested on suspicion of rape and grievous bodily harm.

They have been released on police bail until Thursday December 8 while inquiries continue.

'This is an ongoing investigation,' said the spokesman.

A hospital source told the Sun: ' These are the worst injuries the doctors and police have seen in someone so young.

'How the baby is alive is a miracle. It's touch and go whether he survives.'

Edited by J69

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

absolutely sick this world i tell ya how would they feel if i battered them about eh they wouldnt like it. honestly this is fucking sick fucking sick pieces of cunterheads

Edited by DEADMAN

People who murder other people, should be murdered the way they murdered that person..thats what i'm a fan of.

So if someone murders someone, they should be murdered by someone the way that they murdered someone, and then the person who murdered the murderer should be murdered the way that they murdered the person who originally murdered someone, until we reach a satisfactory conclusion. Makes sense.

That is absolutely appalling - no idea how some people can do this stuff and sleep at night.

That being said, i agree with some of the comments in here about someone of that mentality not being able to be rehabilitated, you'd have to be beyond fucking tapped to even contemplate an action such as this, let alone follow up on it

Agree Armchair, there's no 'rehibilitating' monsters like this and they don't deserve the chance to be anyway no one can argue that.

A knife across the throat would do the job.

Not in favour of the death penalty but decent sentences and old fashioned prisons would be a good start.

sorry j69 but if our prisons get any more filled they will explode. i know the death penalty is a controversial policy or law how ever you want to put it but the prisons are getten to crowded at minute.

i mean can you imagine how many murderers there are in prison like ian huntley etc etc there could be loads.

Edited by DEADMAN

building more prisons is not going to help it will just mean there will be more people in prison and its the taxpayers who are paying to keep those cunterheads in there.

Don't see how that affects you