Sickening

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spot on Gemmill/Fist.

It's easy for us to say, but just try and ignore them Deadman, they're really not worth it. You don't have to justify yourself to anybody.

Also - all the cool kids were born on February 22nd.

when i had that fit the other day i blacked out but i ended up biting my tounge at same time without realising untill i came back around but i had a saw tounge and my back was killing me sore as hell.

I've tried to help people in the throes twice, once in the street and once at Tribal Gathering at 6 am in the jungle tent. That latter incident left me a little spun out.

There's not actually much you can do save for making sure they don't hurt themselves and hoping it ends soon.

It's another reason to bring back hanging imo, words can't describe the evil of some creatures out there.

exactly. Except the Guardian, and leftie teachers/lecturers/academics etc, who have studied everything and so know everything, say its wrong.

It's another reason to bring back hanging imo, words can't describe the evil of some creatures out there.

exactly. Except the Guardian, and leftie teachers/lecturers/academics etc, who have studied everything and so know everything, say its wrong.

I do know everything, and it is wrong. Its not even effective in dropping crime.

That video suggests you don't try and give them food or drink.

'Here you go mate, have a kebab, that'll sort ye oot'.

:lol:

I am embarrassed to say a mate and myself were round some lasses house and one of them had a fit, while all the girls were rushing about trying to help her we just froze, sat there looking at her :dunno: a lot of good we were :lol:

Capital punishment doesn't work. Hasn't stopped Americans committing the crimes punishable by death. And the cultures Leazes so often rails against use capital punishment with little to no effect.

It's just a petulant way to deal with the distasteful. These people? I think they should be killed, but then it's probably good that I don't make those decisions. They should go to a proper jail for the rest of their lives. So they cannot hurt anyone else and they suffer unending miserable forever more.