Steven Taylor is out for the season

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking gutted. Massive news. Trying to stay focussed on the fact that, albeit he's been performing brilliantly, he's not actually a brilliant defender and is basically experiencing the Colo effect. Provided we've a fit Colo I've got faith the person alongside him can do OK.

I actually think Saylor is a bigger loss in terms of the fighting spirit he contributes. Really hoping that doesn't diminish in his absence.

Even 6 weeks+ would be a big blow.

Aye, more so with the complete lack of decent cover. ffs, for him and colo to both get injured at the same time just shows how shite our luck is.

Simpson-Perch-Raylor-Santon

Best back 4 we have at the minute? Woeful. :jesuswept:

I love how he turns up only when things are finally starting to look up for his club again.

Dont worry MON will soon fuck off like he always does. Although this time it will be sooner rather than later when he realises he will be living in a complete shit tip.

I love how he turns up only when things are finally starting to look up for his club again.

Dont worry MON will soon fuck off like he always does. Although this time it will be sooner rather than later when he realises he will be living in a complete shit tip.

Ponteland is really nice.

Ponteland is really nice.

:lol:

Even Fergie couldnt do anything with those bunch of rapists and thugs!