Alex

henda11

He's shite anyway. His ineptitudes masked by a once a season wonder goal usually. We should get that Friedrich who played for Wolfsburg. He's had a few injuries over the last few years like but 60 caps for Germany still 32, on a free agent we could dee much worse.

How do you know what wage Ben Arfa is on. DON'T TAKE FM2012 literally. Demba Ba is on 100k a week according to Everton fans, who can't see the reality that we are a much bigger club. No one knows their wages, people used to speculate Guthrie was 30k, was proven in a court on law he was on under 4k.

I hope there isn't one of these threads everyfuking day till Jan 1st.

Maybe they'll just go through footballers names who sound similar to posters on here. Park Ji Sung tomorrow watch.

Phew..I thought our Alex had died then..you needed to put 'No Gemmill' underneath.

Carry on.

What is all this 'Yes Gemmill' and 'No Gemmill' business about?

He has to have forwarning so he can take all the money out of their acc if they're dead and put it in his hair gel account.

Phew..I thought our Alex had died then..you needed to put 'No Gemmill' underneath.

Carry on.

What is all this 'Yes Gemmill' and 'No Gemmill' business about?

He has to have forwarning so he can take all the money out of their acc if they're dead and put it in his hair gel account.

oooo Gemmill.