Who has their Decorations Up?

Jan

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bar Fecking Hum Bug

They go up on the 16th come down probably Boxing Day.

Off to Egypt for a week on Monday and while I am sorted for christmas I plan to enjoy that first!

Snowing 'round your way? Or is that from last year?

:lol:

Na Mac, it's not really my garden. It's the Narnia display at Red Fox Nurseries just off Leam Lane.

You literally walk through a wardrobe into a massive Narnia land with Santas grotto etc.

Great for the kids and canny Xmas trees.

We get a Xmas 'newsletter' off this relative who I last spoke to about 25 years ago full of info about friends and family I don't know and (in most cases) I've never met. And she's religious. As you can imagine it's a fascinating read.

We get a Xmas 'newsletter' off this relative who I last spoke to about 25 years ago full of info about friends and family I don't know and (in most cases) I've never met. And she's religious. As you can imagine it's a fascinating read.

Send her one back with all the details of how you've spent the Christmas period getting monged up on cowies.

I was listening to a bit of Drivetime with me old mate Simon Mayo the other day and he was talking about the Xmas Family Newsletter as if it was something everyone does. I couldn't believe my fucking ears.

People bragging about their children's achievements by issuing a newsletter ffs.

I was listening to a bit of Drivetime with me old mate Simon Mayo the other day and he was talking about the Xmas Family Newsletter as if it was something everyone does. I couldn't believe my fucking ears.

People bragging about their children's achievements by issuing a newsletter ffs.

My family is getting more and more estranged and hateful toward each other and it's absolutely class. Means none of this shit filters down to me and I'm free to eat Toffee Crisps and watch the Muppets Christmas Carol.

I think the Christmas newsletter thing is a bit of a middle class thing. I had never heard of it till I started going out with my Mrs and her family were getting sent dozens of the fuckers inside Christmas cards. I wanted to try and do a piss take one but she barred me.

I live in a triangle of terraced houses and every year the residents all chip in out of the residential fund to put a geet big xmas tree.

Every goddam year they hoy up lights that flash like a Berlin Techo Klub and it's seizure-inducing! Do the helmets think to change the light cycle? Of course not. Suburban pricks.

Lights should be white or blue, none of this blinking or flashing shite.