Girl in racist attack

LeazesMag

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll see if the level of indignation matches the "underground" thread too

I didn't post in that thread personally...but I note you have twice the posts of anyone else in there. Seems to me you were the most indignant.

indignant ?

I think it is largely nowt at all, a lot of fuss about not much in particular, I'm only answering the swarm of flies that got their knickers predictably in a twist about it.

I thought it was nowt so I said nowt.

Seems a more logical course of action for something I think is generating more fuss than it deserves, rather than inflaming and responding to EVERY post.

Edited by Happy Face

I didn't post in that thread personally...but I note you have twice the posts of anyone else in there. Seems to me you were the most indignant.

indignant ?

I think it is largely nowt at all, a lot of fuss about not much in particular, I'm only answering the swarm of flies that got their knickers predictably in a twist about it.

Didn't respond to me though, did you?

indignant ?

Nowt at all? I couldnt give a fuck about the gist of what she was saying but using that language in a train full of kids with her own kid on her knee just showed what kind of scum she was.

As for this one, how the fuck they got off with that is shocking. Nee wonder they were laughing their tits off. The lad wants to have a serious word with him self as well. Id never hit a lass but if a gang of them is kicking into your lass then all bets are off like.

indignant ?

Nowt at all? I couldnt give a fuck about the gist of what she was saying but using that language in a train full of kids with her own kid on her knee just showed what kind of scum she was.

As for this one, how the fuck they got off with that is shocking. Nee wonder they were laughing their tits off. The lad wants to have a serious word with him self as well. Id never hit a lass but if a gang of them is kicking into your lass then all bets are off like.

That's what I mean. I would have put on an absolute clinic. A female destruction workshop. For one night only. Get it while it's hot.

Edited by Gemmill

I'd be uncomfortable smacking a girl, but in that situation I guess you'd have to, which leads to the question; is rape a reasonable method of self defence? :scratchchin:

;)

Edited by The Fish

By the way, whatever she told the Mail and The Sun ....

None
of the defendants was charged with racial aggravation. The court did not believe race to be a factor. Both sides alleged racial abuse. And both sides’ arguments were dismissed.

http://www.anorak.co.uk/304408/news/sun-telegraph-and-daily-mail-use-rhea-pages-attackers-to-bash-muslims-with-dishonest-reporting.html/

The video is canny shocking like. As is the judge's decision. The boyfriend though. Fucking hell, he basically had free rein to go to town on these lasses and he couldn't put one of the fuckers down. I would have been like fucking Eddie Honda, dishing out hundred hand slaps all over the shop. The footage would have ended with me getting my photo taken, kissing my bicep, with one foot on top of a pile of 3 unconscious mong birds.

Wait til Leazes checks in on this thread in a bit, realises that no one is saying that this is fine.....aaaaand promptly pretends that everyone has condoned it.

:lol:

He seemed more worried about holding onto the jackets the stupid fucker..Then fell over about 3 times..:lol:

The big lass needed a headbut then work the other two over from range. ;)

He looked like he was wearing rollerblades, he fell ower more than his lass :lol:

Looking at the pictures of the whores there's no way in hell that's the first time they have been pissed like.

Not sure how you can be caught on video lacing someone all over for nowt and still not get done for it like. Commit a bit of tax dodging and you'e be inside before you could say Alhamdulillah

To be fair, she was white and since her boyfriend looks like he could be her brother I'm presuming she's a slag. They were more describing the girl than being racist. Same way if you were beating up someone in a red shirt you could say "Kill the red-shirted slag". I condone this, and believe we should not only release them from prison but make sure their entire families can come over here and onto our benefits system, I myself have just over a hundred pounds left in my bank account to last me a few weeks, I will personally hand this money over to help pay for the flights for their family members to join these brilliant girls in our nation.

I'd write a piss take response but Leazes would leap on it and take me down again using one or more of the following henious insults "26 years old" "doctor" "college/university" and "education" and I don't think I could take such another stern talking to.

Obviously this is abhorrent but it's only being reported to fuel the likes of Leazes, this sort of stuff has happened to Asians/black people for so long it's not newsworthy now.

Aye. God knows what the judge was thinking.

presumably looking forward to the following days guardian while reminiscing about his days as a university student being educated

I'd write a piss take response but Leazes would leap on it and take me down again using one or more of the following henious insults "26 years old" "doctor" "college/university" and "education" and I don't think I could take such another stern talking to.

Obviously this is abhorrent but it's only being reported to fuel the likes of Leazes, this sort of stuff has happened to Asians/black people for so long it's not newsworthy now.

I'd write a reply to that, but I'd obviously incur the wrath of the 26 year old educated doctor who knows everything about life because he read about it in a book, and suffer him squealing and calling for my banning or moderation, like a big bairn, simply for disagreeing with him, or advocating new posting standards which suit him, as the self appointed forum policeman.

indignant ?

how many parents [of all races and backrounds] swear in front of their kids, and behave like utter morons, in how many ways ?

Personally, I didn't, and still wouldn't, but I see it happening everywhere. I don't swear in front of women, never mind kids.

how many parents [of all races and backrounds] swear in front of their kids, and behave like utter morons, in how many ways ?

Personally, I didn't, and still wouldn't, but I see it happening everywhere. I don't swear in front of women, never mind kids.

Aye, it's horrible to see. I won't even cross a road on the red man if there's kids around because I don't want to set a bad example. :unsure2: