Rugby

Kid Dynamite

Just watched Aussies absolutely destroy Scotland in the RL world cup. What a fucking display. 

My sister boyfriend is the manager of the Hilton in Leeds and they were staying there for 3 days and he said they're all fucking massive and he's 6'2 himself! 

That's his 4th try in the 78th minute! 

• 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Surreymag said:

England shit out to Samoa who they thumped earlier in the competition sport can be strange at times. Australia will win easily in my humble opinion.

Welsby and Watkins were fucking gash

Watching womens semi now. I swear the Kiwis have a bloke playing! 

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, The Fish said:

Got your jeans and shoes ready for the rest of the tournament?

That’s not really a stereotype you can level at Rugby League supporting Wykiki tbh Dave . And you nicked it from Twitter anyway :cuppa: 

Wykiki was probably taking an interest because his Leeds RL mucker Kevin Sinfield, who is probably the planet’s greatest living Englishman, is England RU’s new defensive coach. Lots of work to do there :D 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Tbf I've always really enjoyed the 6 nations and international union. Club union isn't as interesting IYAM.

But interesting how some ex league lads do really well in union. 

This season is going to be pretty good… if Scotland can beat Wales at the weekend 🙏🏻🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Like 1

17 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

That’s not really a stereotype you can level at Rugby League supporting Wykiki tbh Dave . And you nicked it from Twitter anyway :cuppa: 

Wykiki was probably taking an interest because his Leeds RL mucker Kevin Sinfield, who is probably the planet’s greatest living Englishman, is England RU’s new defensive coach. Lots of work to do there :D 

I fucking can. They're all the same, these Rugby types. Bet he's got pink chinos and wears multiple polo shirts with each collar popped.

192e88d4ad2a42a310b6e7440521fcdc.jpeg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

|Cunts who wear polos with their collars up need shooting.

And of course you know just the jodhpur wearing hunting toffs to do it.  

You blue bloods are all the same. 

• Haha 2

• 7 months later...
10 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Was out with a fellow porridge wog keeping an increasingly incredulous eye on the score 😆

I read a tweet saying that they’d have lost that game if Farrel had been playing 10.. sounds about right…

No way was it a red, but what a response. Cracking defence by England. Superb MOTM by Ford.