One of these bitches is coming to stay this w/e.

Park Life

There is a long story. But the short story is that when I was going through my rocky patch with Mrs P, this particular bitch was revelling in it. She played a kind of sidekick role to Mrs P's moodswings and kept taking her out for drinks and so on...When me and the Mrs really needed time together..

This particular munter (she's about 6.2" and does refurishing work on old houses) is pure Kraut and a real nuisance. I'm a bit jumpy as I haven't seen her for about a year and a half (she's been living in Berlin since her boyfriend dumped her).

It's a real flash back I can do without...

What to do?

I need to play it cool and am out sat night with mates...But it's strange that I feel I need to stay out of the way.

Ideas? :)

Enemies close Parky, enemies close.

Grit your teeth take her to one side and thank for being a good friend to Mrs P.

Or get her pissed, give her the come on and then cry help as she assaults you in the kitchen.

It was my first thought. I could de-weaponise her just by being really nice...But that will be a push..I already feel the awakening of my Dexterish subconscious.

Are you in love with your wife Parky? My advice depends on this factor.

I am. I mean the little things that bug you when you live with a woman and you see your reflection in her and you realise you're a self-centered sack of shit and an egoist and somehow that's ok cause you're a survivor and you made it through the fear. That you like talking in bars like you know who you are but you get edgy if people talk like they know YOU...Cause they can never know YOU. Love is something you hold onto, not something that is present. All those posters at the train station with people smiling and airburshed to fcuk, somehow that makes more sense when you're happy..But really it's an alien universe you know you can never be a part of.

Wait until she's asleep, then slowly but methodically place your helmet on her face. As she wakes, photograph it and threaten to upload it if she ever comes back.

:lol:

I remember a couple of years ago I heard her fucking her boyfriend when we were staying with them. I was sat in the kitchen and she came out all sweaty and flustered...She said "That was a good workout"...There's that horrible Germaness about her. A workout? A fuking workout?!!1

Edited by Park Life

Are you in love with your wife Parky? My advice depends on this factor.

That you like talking in bars like you know who you are but you get edgy if people talk like they know YOU...Cause they can never know YOU.

Don't trust this response KSA, Leazes has clearly hacked his account.

So just telling her to get the fuck out of your house is out then?

Mrs P is in charge mate. It's what happens when you live with women.

Wait until she's asleep, then slowly but methodically place your helmet on her face. As she wakes, photograph it and threaten to upload it if she ever comes back.

:lol:

I remember a couple of years ago I heard her fucking her boyfriend when we were staying with them. I was sat in the kitchen and she came out all sweaty and flustered...She said "That was a good workout"...There's that horrible Germaness about her. A workout? A fuking workout?!!1

in that case I recommend doing this to her! except if shes in bed go in and scream it at her

in all seriousness though (mostly) go for the charm offensive, imagine the pleasure of her squirming as you are incredibly nice to her giving them nowt to bitch about