Suarez a racist

2bias

negrito, is different to nigger from what i remember. that is apparently what he called him, apparently negrito is a hispanic term of endearment. i'm not sure of any of this, all i've heard are scurrilous rumours and hearsay. just so you know.

It means "little black guy" and not in a nice way, either. I reckon Suarez did it - he just has that scummy look about him. He bites opponents, flagrantly dives, and is a cheater and lowlife in general, so I have to say I don't put racially abusing other players past him at all.

Reckon it'll be reduced a bit on appeal but at least he hasn't got away with it, I suppose.

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It means "little black guy"

Patrice is small and he is black, I believe suarez gets a 8 match ban guilty of speaking of the obvious...

I believe he's got an 8 match ban because he's called someone a little black guy and not in a nice way.

If you're going to quote, make sure you retain the context.

Guest CabayeAye

I think the fairest solution would be quadruple amputation for Suarez and the burning down of Anfield when it is full of Scousers. The buck toothed cunt/corpse pickpocketing cunts.

I think the fairest solution would be quadruple amputation for Suarez and the burning down of Anfield when it is full of Scousers. The buck toothed cunt/corpse pickpocketing cunts.

I'm sure many black scousers will die aswell in that fire.. :/

Seriously, are you prejudiced against people of other ethnicities? It seems you're alluding to that, but haven't the courage of your convictions to actually say so.

Patrice is small and he is black, I believe suarez gets a 8 match ban guilty of speaking of the obvious...

I believe he's got an 8 match ban because he's called someone a little black guy and not in a nice way.

negro means the colour black, -ito is the part you add to a name when its kinda the small sized version... I understand this means "little black guy" either it's meant in a nice or bad way.

He can't be racist. His favourite grandad was black.

The statement from Liverpool tells you everything you need to know about that lot. Reads like a forum post ffs. "And anyway, when are the FA gonna charge Evra etc."

Seriously, are you prejudiced against people of other ethnicities? It seems you're alluding to that, but haven't the courage of your convictions to actually say so.

pipe down cunt

negro means the colour black, -ito is the part you add to a name when its kinda the small sized version... I understand this means "little black guy" either it's meant in a nice or bad way.

ahh, so cunt means vagina and withered means affected by age, so if I called your missus a withered cunt, you'd be ok?

As atp says it may mean "little black guy", but it has connotations. and they're not nice connotations.

Are you truly trying to suggest that Suarez (who in every other part of the game is a horrible little shit) was telling Evra that he's a little black guy, in a nise way?

That's frankly evidence that you're either incredibly stupid or just a sympathetic racist.

He's either on the wind up, or a total cock, Fish. Either way, you're wasting your time trying to engage intelligently with him.

It's either this or do some work...

I know you of all people could understand my dilemma

A post from a Newcastle-supporting Puerto Rican from the NYC supporters club:

Suarez Spanish Discrepancy Breakdown.

I read some Suarez reports justifying what he said, and although maybe not a lot of people care, I think there is some ignorance when defending him due to people not understanding latino culture.

Suarez called Evra "Negrito" which is, "Little Black Man" in spanish. Although not used as a direct translation, in Puerto Rico for example and most of latin america, "Negrito" a diminutive of, is normally a term of endearment. Used within the community cause most of the time (at least back home) a lot of us are mixed and the product of.

Now, take that out of context when you are someone like Suarez and apply that same term to a black person who is not tied culturally to you in any way. It's like a tourist visiting and calling someone in my island "negrito". It wouldn't go well. All in All, in a physical altercation and competitive sport, no latino person would use that word without acknowledging it's negative connotation. Sorry LFC fans, He knew better.

Edited by JonTheMag

A post from a Newcastle-supporting Puerto Rican from the NYC supporters club:

Suarez Spanish Discrepancy Breakdown.

I read some Suarez reports justifying what he said, and although maybe not a lot of people care, I think there is some ignorance when defending him due to people not understanding latino culture.

Suarez called Evra "Negrito" which is, "Little Black Man" in spanish. Although not used as a direct translation, in Puerto Rico for example and most of latin america, "Negrito" a diminutive of, is normally a term of endearment. Used within the community cause most of the time (at least back home) a lot of us are mixed and the product of.

Now, take that out of context when you are someone like Suarez and apply that same term to a black person who is not tied culturally to you in any way. It's like a tourist visiting and calling someone in my island "negrito". It wouldn't go well. All in All, in a physical altercation and competitive sport, no latino person would use that word without acknowledging it's negative connotation. Sorry LFC fans, He knew better.

He isnt from puerto rico though is he. He has a history of this.

Guest CabayeAye

He's either on the wind up, or a total cock, Fish. Either way, you're wasting your time trying to engage intelligently with him.

I was going to reply earlier on having a go at him and pointing out your first statement, but then I came to the same conclusion as your second statement so didn't bother.

I think it's unfair in the sense that it seems to be down to just Evra's word that the charge has been sanctioned on, which is wrong in any case here/law or otherwise, (made worse since it's evra and he's an untrustworthy weaselly prick n'all)

i don't doubt he's said it though, and frankly with proper evidence i'd want more than 8games brought against him, infact bugger the fine and double the ban at least is much more of a penalty to both club/player

He has a history of this in the dutch league. He should be banned full stop.