Suarez a racist

2bias

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe "negrito" is actually used similarly as the word pygmee according to wikipedia. Would pygmee without the direct reference to color be a racist insult?

If you mean pygmy, then colour is irrelevent because pygmy describes a people who're unusually short. If you mean something else, I'm baffled as pygmee isn't in Wikipedia.

At first I thought you were racist, then I thought you stupid, now I've concluded you're both.

fuck me sideways

Haven't we already established that Norwegians are massive racists?

and they blow up innocent civilians who happen to have a differrent point of view ?

What do terrorists have to do with Norwegian racism?

who says? we are not the ones who colonized half the world...

That's not racism mate, that imperialism. We didn't colonise half the planet because we thought the others were shit, we just called dibs. :dunno:

That's not racism mate, that imperialism. We didn't colonise half the planet because we thought the others were shit, we just called dibs. :dunno:

and treated them like animals? proto-racism tbf.

and treated them like animals? proto-racism tbf.

... anigif_not-sure-if-serious-gif-to-be-used-on-forums-22779-1307655858-12_preview.gif

Edited by The Fish

Liverpool's defence is utterly classless and moronic. His defence has blatantly been this 'negrito is a term of endearment' claptrap (up there with such classic retard excuses for racism as 'black people call each other niggers' and 'paki is just a shortened form of Pakistani') so he's pretty much admitted it himself.

In what fucked up country is 'my little black friend' a term of endearment rather than patronising racism btw?

Glad the little cunt has been banned. MT is spot on about this place btw, I'm not saying people should be banned but to claim that racism isn't tolerated here is an outright lie.

Left-wing do-gooder Guardian reader doctor student za-za. That's you told.

Is there any footage/witnesses/evidence whatsoever to prove Suarez is guilty? There are conflicting stories. Some claim he used the slur 'nigger' repeatedly, others are saying he said 'negrito'. I think it's fair to say that Evra is not a reliable witness given his previous conduct.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Come on, his lot are always up to no good aren't they?

Are the FA going to release some information about the case at a later date? If they have made the conviction based on Evra's testimony alone then it is a questionable one. I'm assuming there must be compelling evidence of a racist attack in the public domain, otherwise you wouldn't accuse Norweigans of being racists after taking Suarez's side.

Tim Vickery (who I have a lot of time for ordinarily) was saying that one of the Uruguayan players is nicknamed "The Monkey" and that playful racism of this sort is treated completely differently in South America. There's been several points put forwards like this, as if Suarez had just arrived on a boat from South America one day to Liverpool, conveniently forgetting his years playing in Holland where the race issue in football is as prevalent and contentious as anywhere.

I would see it as being consistent with their absolute incompetence in many areas. I'd be shocked if they had conducted objective investigations into the cases involving Suarez and Terry.

What DOESN'T shock me, is that YOU have failed to answer MY simple question.

Come on, his lot are always up to no good aren't they?

Are the FA going to release some information about the case at a later date? If they have made the conviction based on Evra's testimony alone then it is a questionable one. I'm assuming there must be compelling evidence of a racist attack in the public domain, otherwise you wouldn't accuse Norweigans of being racists after taking Suarez's side.

In fairness, my accusations were based a little on Aeris being a bit of a bellend, a little on my arrogance and largely on boredom.

Not sure where this claim that he said that term 8 times has come from, but I would be surprised if someone used this term, (which has been reported by both side of the argument and sufficiently to at least bear some consideration) during a combative match where neither player has a past which would indicate a familiarity that would render such a phrase impotent.

If Micah Richards were to meet Nedum Onuoha on the pitch in an end of season nothing encounter where the game was played in "good spirit" and one jogged past the other and said "'sup nigger", I doubt there'd be a furore, trouble is, a nasty little fucker has used a term, which at the very least is open to someone taking it the wrong way, to insult his opposition.

(by the way, no surprise Leazes is aghast at our positions without stating his own)

If Micah Richards were to meet Nedum Onuoha on the pitch in an end of season nothing encounter where the game was played in "good spirit" and one jogged past the other and said "'sup nigger", I doubt there'd be a furore.

Hmm, but what if Richards jogged past Joey Barton in a similar situation and said, "Suck a dick, yo cracker ass honkey,"? Not as acceptable in my view. Which goes to show maybe we haven't come as far as we'd like to think.

If Micah Richards were to meet Nedum Onuoha on the pitch in an end of season nothing encounter where the game was played in "good spirit" and one jogged past the other and said "'sup nigger", I doubt there'd be a furore.

Hmm, but what if Richards jogged past Joey Barton in a similar situation and said, "Suck a dick, yo cracker ass honkey,"? Not as acceptable in my view. Which goes to show maybe we haven't come as far as we'd like to think.

That's an excellent point.

Guilty as sin.

65688ee2c372753ced1240e29fd2dd99.jpg

Got the reaction he was after. Pity for him that he got a whole lot more besides. Time to deal with the consequences.

Maybe Saurez should have said, 'He's black, he's quick, he's got a big dick, Evra, Patrice Evra'. Not racist if its rhymie. ;)

Not sure where this claim that he said that term 8 times has come from

Evra, who is French and of Senegalese descent, was quoted as telling French TV station Canal Plus after the match that "there are cameras, you can see him (Suarez) say a certain word to me at least 10 times."

Is Suarez racist - does he think he's racially superior?

Personally, I don't think so. I just think he's fucking stupid and brought up culturally to think comments like that are acceptable. Just my take on it.

Personally, I don't think so. I just think he's fucking stupid and brought up culturally to think comments like that are acceptable. Just my take on it.

Who gives a fuck?

Who gives a fuck?

Hasn't that been an on-again, off-again debate over the last 6 pages me Oirish friend?

Nice to see Leazes flirting around the topic without having the balls to say what he really thinks.

omg

And aye, whether he's deeply racist isn't the issue. He was charged and found guilty of racial abuse. At the very least he's a horrible little shit if he thinks that that sort of thing is ok.