Suarez a racist

2bias

The question was whether he had made racist remarks to Evra. Not whether he hides a white hood in his sock.

:lol:

When he makes his come back and scores he could whip out his KKK hood in celebration

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he has and their going on Evra's say so, then its poor by the FA.

If he has and they have gone on what the officials have heard ALSO or whoever has given evidence, he shouldnt play football in this country again IMO, the little shit should be deported.

The question was whether he had made racist remarks to Evra. Not whether he hides a white hood in his sock.

Aye, he made a racial remark, but racist? Well, it certainly wasn't complementary, I'll say that much.

Look, to have an opposing view would be practically be seen as siding with that fat, out-of-touch cunt Blatter. No way, man. Not from me.

Different cultures though have different terminology for different things. That's my point. I guess though the underlying thing out of all this is to respect the culture of the country you are in. Simple as that.

It's not just Evra's say so though, is it? Because as part of his defence he's admitted that he called him 'Negrito'. Which clearly is a term of racist abuse, whatever he claims to the contrary.

Ah right. Helps if I did read it all. :blush2:

Well he should be banned from playing in England.

What happens if Terry is found Guilty? Same? 8 match acceptable? The old Bill are investigating this one, why not the Suarez one? Because a member of the public hasnt complained?

Joke.

Given that he's admitted that, Liverpool's stance is appalling. Talking about helping him to clear his name. Their statement was incredible.

Also, I think the punishment is a bit light tbh.

This.

It sends no message out other than, be racist.

Doesnt matter where youre from tbh. When in rome and all that....... just because its acceptable in one culture to behave like fucking rats you dont do it everywhere.

Given that he's admitted that, Liverpool's stance is appalling. Talking about helping him to clear his name. Their statement was incredible.

That's been the most concerning thing for me - Liverpool's official reaction. That was a fucking disgrace. For an uneducated, hot-tempered, immoral little prick to say what he said is one thing but Dalglish and the other fuckers at the club?!?

That's fuckin' criminal!

That's been the most concerning thing for me - Liverpool's official reaction. That was a fucking disgrace. For an uneducated, hot-tempered, immoral little prick to say what he said is one thing but Dalglish and the other fuckers at the club?!?

That's fuckin' criminal!

Justice!

*minutes silence*

Ever the experts in self pity, and playing the victim.

When I went to bEllend Road to put my shirt down for Speedo there was of course Leeds shirts, a few Toon and an Everton one. Then stuck out like a sore thumb a Liverpool one.

They fucking LOVE disasters like this in football the cunts.

They've thrown the toys out of the pram due to a combination of getting their own way for 45 years an the inherent self pity.

Shame is they'll reduce the ban to four on appeal - would be funny if it was doubled though.

Liverpool's defence is utterly classless and moronic. His defence has blatantly been this 'negrito is a term of endearment' claptrap (up there with such classic retard excuses for racism as 'black people call each other niggers' and 'paki is just a shortened form of Pakistani') so he's pretty much admitted it himself.

In what fucked up country is 'my little black friend' a term of endearment rather than patronising racism btw?

Glad the little cunt has been banned. MT is spot on about this place btw, I'm not saying people should be banned but to claim that racism isn't tolerated here is an outright lie.

namby pamby idiot. What racism ? Lets see you condemn those fuckers who spout anti-west hatred and death threats on the streets of Britain and heckle our troops knowing they can't fire back at them. Cowardly arseholes.

Because, other than that and telling the truth, that's all I post.

They've thrown the toys out of the pram due to a combination of getting their own way for 45 years an the inherent self pity.

Shame is they'll reduce the ban to four on appeal - would be funny if it was doubled though.

that's probably true.

On the evidential side of things, it sounds like they reached their decision based on Evra's testimony and Suarez's (partial) admission. Ie there wasn't any other evidence from team mates/officials. Evra claimed one thing and Suarez tried to explain it away as another. The standard of proof will only have been 'on balance of probabilities' which is more likely to be true, which is a low threshold - ie just which account is more believable than the other. Obviously it's incongruous for Suarez to try to claim he was paying Evra a compliment/using a term of endearment.

Terry's different because he's been charged up by the CPS so it'll be the criminal standard of proof (beyond reasonable doubt). A higher threshold (ie not just who's evidence is more likely to be true on balance, but is it virtually certain Terry's explanation is untrue). That said there's also more evidence in the Terry case to start with (objective TV footage) hence why it became a CPS matter in the first place rather than an internal FA matter.

This time it's different. Fergie put his full weight behind this.

Edited by Park Life

As an aside, if the ban stands, it might just be the making of Carroll this. Or possibly the end of his career.

Has he got a black grandad though?

Fuck knows who drafted LFC's response but parts of it were as ill advised as Suarez's 'defence' in the case. Mixed race people are amongst the worst offenders for using racist language in my personal experience so who gives a fuck if Suarez has got a black granddad :lol: I know mixed race lads who'll happily slag whites despite the fact their own mothers are white. Thick as fuck. Not racists in the pure sense I spose but twatful in exactly the same way as Suarez nonetheless.