Boxing day match: Bolton - Newcastle

Aeris

How Best gets to play in a team that has Ben Arfa on the bench is beyond me. Absolutely woeful performance. He's been in a position to hurt them about 12 times. Its a case of who gets a lucky goal at present. Or ofcourse if Demba Ba gets in one of the positions that Best has. I fully expect Best to play until the 80th min though. Come on Pardew, just put Arfa on at HT.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are quite rightly taking Ba out of the game and it is working for them. Not that we have played to his strengths...But as such he is dropping deep leaving Best up there. It would be so worth sticking Ben Arfa on now to take advantage all the space they leave when they concentrate on Ba.

why can't pardew see what the rest of us see? why is he persisting with best and obertan given we haven't won in 6? why won't he give ben arfa a start? i can only think he's fallen out with en arfa behind the scenes. he's got to be worth a try - more than 10 or 20 minutes off the bench surely?

Guest CabayeAye

Pardew is fucking shit. There are tribes as yet undiscovered by civilisation in the Amazon rainforest who could pick our team better than that turnocunt.

letting them walk all over that midfield there - dunno if we know they are gonna dispossess themselves anyway so it aint worth it but either way it's so slack and not the way to play.

Were relying on let offs from them falling over to stay in this

and fuck me how did best not get that out from his feet