Possible takeover

Popolo

I was listening to talksport this morning and Alan Brazil mentioned a possible takeover at Newcastle, there wasnt much more said other than Mike Ashley made of found a buyer.

Has anyone heard anything else about it?

Aye hes pretty annoying, first thing I heard this morning, was wondering if anyone else had heard it from any other sources.

It is more than likely bullshit cause i cant find anything on the internet about it.

He doesn't think about what he's saying, he just speaks to fill the dead air.

Alan Brazil: "I was sad to hear yesterday about the death of Inspector Morse, TV's John Shaw."

Mike Parry: "John Thaw, Alan."

Alan Brazil: "Do you know, I've been doing that all morning. John, if you're listening, sorry mate."

Alan Brazil: "I was sad to hear yesterday about the death of Inspector Morse, TV's John Shaw."

Alan Brazil: "Do you know, I've been doing that all morning. John, if you're listening, sorry mate."

I'm pretty sure it was the morning after the Bali bombings or something, and Rooney had scored a hat trick in Europe the night before. The news reporter finishes up his bulletin about the bombing, and Brazil segues in with "Wayne Rooney set off three bombs of his own last night too eh? A fantaaaaastic hat trick." :lol:

I'm pretty sure it was the morning after the Bali bombings or something, and Rooney had scored a hat trick in Europe the night before. The news reporter finishes up his bulletin about the bombing, and Brazil segues in with "Wayne Rooney set off three bombs of his own last night too eh? A fantaaaaastic hat trick." :lol:

Yup, I heard that. The man's an absolute tool.

The one that always sticks in my mind is this... :lol:

Off topic but on talksport they were running a best of old calls.

Caller" The goalie situation is poor for Scotland and I can't believe Anti Niemi is being overlooked"

Presenter " he's Finnish"

Caller " rubbish, he's only 28"

Presenter " no he's from Finland"

Caller "eh?"

Presenter " his nationality, he's Finnish"

Caller " oh, thought he was Scottish"

Made me chuckle for a while

Off topic but on talksport they were running a best of old calls.

Caller" The goalie situation is poor for Scotland and I can't believe Anti Niemi is being overlooked"

Presenter " he's Finnish"

Caller " rubbish, he's only 28"

Presenter " no he's from Finland"

Caller "eh?"

Presenter " his nationality, he's Finnish"

Caller " oh, thought he was Scottish"

Made me chuckle for a while