F.A Cup 4th Round

Bizza

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye thats what I was hinting at, dont know why the cant hold it in Cardiff or any of the other big stadiums around the country.

Cos the FA get all the money when there played at Wembley.

Disgusting

Newcastle United have targeted winning the FA Cup as their No.1 priority this season according to flamboyant winger Hatem Ben Arfa.

The 24-year-old celebrated with his family after his stunning goal in the Magpies' 2-1 victory over crisis club Blackburn Rovers as their great start to the season continued.

Newcastle have been the surprise package in the Premier League this term having played above all expectations and are pressing for a Europa League spot for next time out.

But Ben Arfa revealed that the club will be hoping to gain entry to the continental competition through the FA Cup and bag some silverware for the trophy cabinet into the bargain.

"Newcastle want to win this cup, because it's a very big cup," Ben Arfa told the Gazette. "It's been a long time since this club won a trophy, and we want to win something.

"And with this cup, you can go to Europe. If we win, it would be very good for the club, but there is a long way to go in the cup.

"I celebrated with my family who came from Paris to watch the game. I was happy for all the fans and the people who like football.

"Football should be a spectacle for the fans, and I think the game was very good."

Thats what we're talking about!

He's probably cursed it though now.

Edited by aimaad22

Newcastle United have targeted winning the FA Cup as their No.1 priority this season according to flamboyant winger Hatem Ben Arfa.

The 24-year-old celebrated with his family after his stunning goal in the Magpies' 2-1 victory over crisis club Blackburn Rovers as their great start to the season continued.

Newcastle have been the surprise package in the Premier League this term having played above all expectations and are pressing for a Europa League spot for next time out.

But Ben Arfa revealed that the club will be hoping to gain entry to the continental competition through the FA Cup and bag some silverware for the trophy cabinet into the bargain.

"Newcastle want to win this cup, because it's a very big cup," Ben Arfa told the Gazette. "It's been a long time since this club won a trophy, and we want to win something.

"And with this cup, you can go to Europe. If we win, it would be very good for the club, but there is a long way to go in the cup.

"I celebrated with my family who came from Paris to watch the game. I was happy for all the fans and the people who like football.

"Football should be a spectacle for the fans, and I think the game was very good."

Thats what we're talking about!

He's probably cursed it though now.

He shouldn't get so excited because he won't be playing in it very much.

Saturday 28th January at 4.30pm - FA Cup Live – Wrexham/Brighton & Hove Albion v Newcastle United

The winners of the Third Round Replay between Wrexham and Brighton know that a home tie against Barclays Premier League side Newcastle United awaits them in the next round. Newcastle United have surprised many this season, with a series of outstanding displays – most notably their recent 3-0 win over Manchester United – and will see the FA Cup as an excellent chance to secure their first major trophy in over 40 years.

Live on ESPN - 5:15pm kick off

Edited by Smitheh

I'm already fucking excited about this yinnow. All it takes is a few kind draws and suddenly you're there or thereabouts in the FA Cup. Our first XI is capable of matching about anybody at St. James' so, provided we don't fuck up against Brighton/Wrexham, we've got a chance. Really want to see us go for it in the cup, not like we're in a precarious position in the league and I don't imagine we're going to finish in the top four...

Correction, the game has been postponed!

They're hoping to play it tomorrow apparently (meant to be quite a bit milder weather). Not sure if it'll still be on the telly like.