2015 general election

DEADMAN

general election 2015  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well whos your current mp is he red blue yellow

She's Labour and she's a pretty decent sort, actually. Safe Labour seat, though, so that changes your voting behaviour. If I lived somewhere more marginal then I'd be likely to think more tactically.

Probably going to vote green for the first time as I hate the tories and hate the labour party (although they may well have an inspiring candidate before the next election but if Ed bloody Milliband won the leadership then I highly doubt it).

Used to vote Lib Dem but there's even less point in doing so now than there was before the coalition; may as well go for the party that stands for something the least bit credible as I believed the Lib Dems used to.

I'd never refuse to cast my vote because the election is an important thing, but I'm incredibly disillusioned with the Labour & Tory merry-go-round. Both are cunterheads who don't serve the country's best interests.

The current government, whoever it was to be, would be on a hiding to nothing as everyone knew the next government had to cut hard. I voted conservative but I dont vote traditionally like some do (does my head in that). I vote each time on the merit of what each matches my beliefs at that time.

Hiding to nothing but still 5% up in the polls.

Says it all really. Folk arnt daft.

The drop off in Labour support is almost all down to their new stance on cuts - folk are very fucking daft.

Is this who you will vote for or who you think will win?

If it's the former, I haven't a clue 3 years before the event. I'll base my vote, rightly or wrongly, on who I believe offers the best option at that time. Who knows what state we'll be in by then!

Can't really answer the latter either as again it'll be based on what the next 3 years have to offer.

However if a GE was to be called tomorrow the tories would get in with a small majority. No-one trusts the Lib Dems any more and Labour are massively split at the moment. Miliband is to me what Hague was for the tories back in 97-01 - a place-sitter.

personally i hate labour for the mess the countrys in and now the blues have to clear it but now everyone hates the blues for cutting hard. but i would like to see what the yellows have for there opinions to tempt

Edited by DEADMAN