Tottenham Hotspur - Newcastle United

Aeris

Yeah well done on not getting defensive cover in Pardew.

I hate Spurs so fucking much. Last thing I want is for anyone to add to the media masturbating over them. Even more so when that 'anyone' is us.

Tbf by nature defensive 'cover' wouldn't be starting anyway.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Spurs so fucking much. Last thing I want is for anyone to add to the media masturbating over them. Even more so when that 'anyone' is us.

:lol:

And now we know where the hidden tax money has gone from 'arrys funds. paying off refs, thats a penalty decision and goal kick decision both wrong when they were clear as day. fuckin yid bastard!

Really? You say it like it'd matter - the refs got fuck all to do with our chumps not turning up today, shocking game from us tbh.

:lol:

Who's being laughed at here?

And now we know where the hidden tax money has gone from 'arrys funds. paying off refs, thats a penalty decision and goal kick decision both wrong when they were clear as day. fuckin yid bastard!

Really? You say it like it'd matter - the refs got fuck all to do with our chumps not turning up today, shocking game from us tbh.

Oh agreed mate, i've not seen us play this ordinary for some time, but sometimes a decision can have an impact on a game, give people a bit of incentive. and a goal when you are still early enough and able to go back into it could make all the difference

Fucking hilarious. Pedantry is the height of amusement.

Jog on. Not my fault you appear unable to say what you mean. I presume you mean we should have bought a starting centre back?

Williamson is fucking dreadful, we desperately needed a CB and like you've said Pardew didn't make it his highest priority we just give up after Watford told us no. Depressingly this means this is our starting back 4 for the season.

Williamson is fucking dreadful, we desperately needed a CB and like you've said Pardew didn't make it his highest priority we just give up after Watford told us no. Depressingly this means this is our starting back 4 for the season.

Pardew?

Pardew?

:lol: Well whoever's in charge of transfers for our shambles.

Jog on. Not my fault you appear unable to say what you mean. I presume you mean we should have bought a starting centre back?

I wasn't aiming that at you. Was aiming that at HF, as I don't see what's funny about it.

No bother. I'm in an understandably bad mood