Niall Quinn's Sunderland dream

McFaul

My ex used to live in Sunderland (up there for uni, wasn't a mackem) and she never used to believe that my accent (only a Gateshead one as well, hardly Oz or owt) used to get some dodgy looks when I went into the paper shop until I went for a pint of milk with her and the bloke didn't speak to me.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CabayeAye

Less of the abuse for Horden! My Mother is from there and I'm from Easington! Although Seaburn is the most m*ckem place in the world!

Billy Elliot was a travesty, like. Everyone now thinks that Easington is full of Ballet dancers and puffs as opposed to old miners and smackheads.

I used to work there 2000-2004, and I used to often wear me Newcastle wooly hat to keep me head warm, I could've wore any hat, but being a mug I wore that. I used to walk from the station to Park Lane interchange, I'd get people staring at me all the time so I'd stare back, the worst I got was a group of 6 teenage kids one of them said "fat mag coont", at 13 and a half stone I wasn't even fat then neither. Complete smallville of a place, one place I can safely say that won't host a G8 summit or an Olympics.

I used to work there 2000-2004, and I used to often wear me Newcastle wooly hat to keep me head warm, I could've wore any hat, but being a mug I wore that. I used to walk from the station to Park Lane interchange, I'd get people staring at me all the time so I'd stare back, the worst I got was a group of 6 teenage kids one of them said "fat mag coont", at 13 and a half stone I wasn't even fat then neither. Complete smallville of a place, one place I can safely say that won't host a G8 summit or an Olympics.

They'd be lucky to host the fuckin dodgems and waltzer.

here in Argentina almost no one knows the sunderland, I think that a big club like Newcastle deserves a more important rival than sunderland.

FUCK U SUNDERLAND !

Post of the week. Surely you know of Julio Arca though?

They'd be lucky to host the fuckin dodgems and waltzer.

:lol:

here in Argentina almost no one knows the sunderland, I think that a big club like Newcastle deserves a more important rival than sunderland.

FUCK U SUNDERLAND !

Post of the week. Surely you know of Julio Arca though?

Quién?

FUCK U SUNDERLAND !

On your site, they told me in Spanish about Racing Club Warwick. I put this up, does it make sense, I didn't use a translation site I just thought I'd have a go.

"

Bueno, ma el Midlands y Birmingham - mierda! Norte - buena - passionata afficionados - sud y midlands "boring cunts""

Try this, Stevie.

Me llamo Esteban. Vivo en Newcastle en el Noreste de Inglaterra. Newcastle United el Grande club de football en el Noreste. Sunderland es pequeno y Middlesbrough es muy pequeno.

En el sud y el centro de Inglaterra muchos, muchos club de football para 'send a glass eye to sleep, wor kid', especial Aston Villa.

(At a rough guess!)

:good:

Try this, Stevie.

Me llamo Esteban. Vivo en Newcastle en el Noreste de Inglaterra. Newcastle United el Grande club de football en el Noreste. Sunderland es pequeno y Middlesbrough es muy pequeno.

En el sud y el centro de Inglaterra muchos, muchos club de football para 'send a glass eye to sleep, wor kid', especial Aston Villa.

(At a rough guess!)

Haha I'll see if that works. Calling Maradona a bastardo doesn't seem to have went down well like.

Try this, Stevie.

(At a rough guess!)

Haha I'll see if that works. Calling Maradona a bastardo doesn't seem to have went down well like.

The Argentine name for the Falklands is Las Malvinas if you're over there making friends......

"Sunderland won't be looking to replace Niall Quinn"

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/sunderland-afc/safc-news/2012/02/21/sunderland-won-t-be-looking-to-replace-niall-quinn-72703-30371871/

“I have had the most amazing six years and it gives me a huge sense of pride to see where Sunderland is today,” said Quinn, who also spent six years as a player with the Black Cats.

“As for the great Sunderland fans, I would like to thank them for the trust they placed in me.

Back in 2006 I had no business experience and little formal education and yet the fans backed me and believed in what I was trying to do."

Well that certainly came back and bit him on the arse .