Arsenal vs Newcastle Match Thread

TheMoog

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, Gemmill puts me on ignore, then declines to respond to my own request to comment on what he has called rubbish for years.

You really couldn't make it up, the amount of big bairns on these message boards.

I've made my comments about that post, follow the link.........Gemmill even denies that he backed Souness and his reckless spending right up to the day he was sacked, and he calls himself an accountant :lol:

He'll be lecturing other people about "ruining the message board" again next.

What a sad, sad person.

Can't tell if it's just my from perspective, and I'm not a really regular poster, but recently the football forum has really gone to the dogs.

It's not even the kind of silly arguments that are amusing to read any more, it's just a load of shite arguments about shite, and apart from the odd kevinsasillycunt pearler, devoid of any humour (alex's fault for leaving tbh).

I was in a box for this one. In total 5/20 were NUFC. Couldn't help celebrate our goal and some stewards were coming over to 'have a word'. Before they reached us they had equalised, so nowt happened! Their winner was gutting but really thoroughly deserved. I like Arsenal - they do things the right way - so could have been worse. Thought the atmosphere was good too, unlike Highbury.

Leazes -seriously you are mentally ill. Because you are mentally ill, you will be the last person to recognise it. That's not meant to be taken as an insult, I seriously fear for you.

ah, Renton. As Gemmill has declined [being unable] to expand on what he exactly says is "shite", why don't YOU answer for him ?

Take this to an intelligent debate, and tell us, before you hurl those daft accusations around which bring the message board down.

Bollocks. Still hard to post on this MB on an iPhone. LM, you're not right man, I don't even get what you want me to answer.

HF, you used to be a top poster, but you've changed into a contrary twat for some reason. Why?

HF, you used to be a top poster, but you've changed into a contrary twat for some reason. Why?

:lol:

Example?

I thought being contrary was changing position for the sake of disagreement. Don't think I've done that, but happy to apologise and take the stick if i have.

HF, arsehole was a bit strong. Contrary? Yes, I agree with your definition. Are you doing it deliberately? Don't know or frankly care, but you are doing it nonetheless. Examples? Fuck off, all the time. I'm on an iPhone st Peterborough and frankly can't be arsed. Still love you though.. ;)

HF, arsehole was a bit strong. Contrary? Yes, I agree with your definition. Are you doing it deliberately? Don't know or frankly care, but you are doing it nonetheless. Examples? Fuck off, all the time. I'm on an iPhone st Peterborough and frankly can't be arsed. Still love you though.. ;)

You never called me arsehole, it was twat. That's just what you thought. I must be between the two. A biffin.

If I'm doing it I'd like to be brought to book on it because I try to be consistent and hold my hands up when i'm wrong. There must have been a post that made you raise it then though. I'm just confused as to which one it could be.

I think HF has sort of become Leazes' carer on here. :lol: When the heat gets turned up a bit too high on Leazes, he turns up and puts himself in harms way, standing over the crumpled madman and waving a flaming torch to ward the jackals away.

Which is quite admirable tbf.

HF, it's just an impression. For instance, you stick up for LM even though the man's devoid of intellect, which you're not. Again, just a general impression. I think you are being contrary out of boredom. Pull your socks up or you will stop being my favourite poster!

I'm on 8% short of Doncaster now, back to work tomorrow, so this is my last post for a while!

I think HF has sort of become Leazes' carer on here. :lol: When the heat gets turned up a bit too high on Leazes, he turns up and puts himself in harms way, standing over the crumpled madman and waving a flaming torch to ward the jackals away.

Which is quite admirable tbf.

Aye! Accrington Stanley!

When I see a dull as fuck back and forth like Davey and LM were having, where Davey incessantly pushes Leazes for details he's NEVER going to give (because he's not interested in coming to a mutual agreement, he's interested in the argument), then I try to step in like the self appointed (Fish style) Toontastic board of arbitration.

LM was spot on, some people did prefer Williamson over Taylor.

LM was talking shite, no-one booed a 5th place finish.

If it comes across as contrary then it's not intentional at all. I just try to find the details being argued and nip the tedious bollocks in the bud with something more interesting than "fuck off Leazes!" or "answer the question!"

Can't tell if it's just my from perspective, and I'm not a really regular poster, but recently the football forum has really gone to the dogs.

It's not even the kind of silly arguments that are amusing to read any more, it's just a load of shite arguments about shite

+1

The game also saw Gabriel Obertan start the match against Arsenal, and after the pair combined, Ben Arfa and Co set off on a bizarre goalscoring celebration.

Explaining the high jinx, Ben Arfa said: “We did it because when Gabby is out dancing, he does it like a man who can’t walk.

“We were having some fun with him.”