NUFC summer transfer activity thread

Baggio

Took you off ignore for a second Leazes to see if you'd confirm Gene's query about your daughters health. Glad to hear it wasn hert. And I'm ashamed of nowt fwiw as I've never been guilty of a slur. All I've ever done is laugh at you make a dick of yourself by threatening that she'll batter everyone, just because you were getting yourself a bit overheated on the internet.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see what the summer brings, and then next January, then next summer, eh ?

No really, that's irrelevant to the point I'm making. The point I'm making is that people take exception to the fact that you're the biggest dick head walking God's green earth. Not because of your desperate opinions about what you hope will happen in the future, but because of the way you put points across and because you have no dignity whatsoever. A fucking big section of regular posters tell you on a frequent basis that your confrontational and patronising manner is ruining the board yet you continue... Where's your self respect at? Being told to shut the fuck up probably isn't nice and I assume you continue out of pure stubbornness - but it's been going on for literally years now. It's insanity. Absurd.

Took you off ignore for a second Leazes to see if you'd confirm Gene's query about your daughters health. Glad to hear it wasn hert. And I'm ashamed of nowt fwiw as I've never been guilty of a slur. All I've ever done is laugh at you make a dick of yourself by threatening that she'll batter everyone, just because you were getting yourself a bit overheated on the internet.

have an ice cream to cool down........and when you've finished, if I'm so wrong, answer the post I asked you to summarise what you have said is so "rubbish" for the last 4-5 years.

If you actually learned to read properly, you would see that I've not accused YOU of a slur, just your support of the person who did. Who apologised by the way, and that is good enough for me. Shame you can't admit yourself when you make mistakes or errors of judgement.

Lets see what the summer brings, and then next January, then next summer, eh ?

No really, that's irrelevant to the point I'm making. The point I'm making is that people take exception to the fact that you're the biggest dick head walking God's green earth. Not because of your desperate opinions about what you hope will happen in the future, but because of the way you put points across and because you have no dignity whatsoever. A fucking big section of regular posters tell you on a frequent basis that your confrontational and patronising manner is ruining the board yet you continue... Where's your self respect at? Being told to shut the fuck up probably isn't nice and I assume you continue out of pure stubbornness - but it's been going on for literally years now. It's insanity. Absurd.

see post 451. I'm not repeating it.

a message to LM:

hasn't it ever struck you that you're not the most liked person on this board? could it be that you're the one that has the problem, not the majority of us here who either ridicule or ignore you?

please leave us alone. can't you see that no one cares? we're bored by you. we don't enjoy your craic. we all enjoyed this place far more when you were gone.

please do us all a favour and make that brief exile a permanent one.

He must have literally ZERO friends like. I just can't fathom hanging around a crowd that doesn't want you to be there or like you, for years on end. It's madness. Absolute madness. The sad thing is, he thinks we feel this way about him because of his footballing points of view.

Apologies for the lack oof punctuatiooon oand spellin and what not me blackberry has a mind of its own. Leazes is right. There was 3 games t gan we needed to beat Wolves and Southampton t b in the. Driving seat, we. Needed 9 pts from. The last 3, in. The event we got 3 draws. PPl. Knew it was oover after Wolves cos even if we'd won at S'ooton we'd have t beat the dippers. At Anfield. Last game. Wi. Bellamy. N Shearrer. N woody oot. So it was a. Resignation oof. 5th place after Wolves, in most. Ppls. Minds that draw was the finishh. Paddoocklads. Reet. Too right on the back of. Marseille, so while. Tyhebooos. Werrrent exclusively. Cos we'd ONLY come 5th they were part of it, and am not stickin up fooor Leazes for the. Sake of it. Ppl sayin he's definitively wrong, well thyeyrre wrrong7.

Dr Gloom does :lol: he actually is agreeing with me, and has done so for ages then comes on here and says those comments are bollocks

It's gone beyond agreeing or disagreeing with you man, you're a dick - and that's what people take exception to. Can't believe they even let you back on. It's a piss take, really.

there's literally no point in talking to him. leazesmag could have an argument with himself. in fact, i suspect he does on the days people refuse to bite on here.

it was his habit of making stuff up and accusing me of saying things i plainly never did, then failing to back up his accusations with evidence that led to me blocking him.

what's the point in even trying to talk to someone like that? i wouldn't bother engaging with someone with such obvious mental health issues in real life, why would i on a message board?

stop making things up man.

Christ, what a big baby you are.

LM, I genuinely dont recall anyone booing when we came 5th. Happy to be proven wrong if you can link me to any article.

Must admit I was there and would say I'm 95% sure I remember people booing.

The truth is there were many boos, it was a 1-1 draw with Wolves, we played shit Shearer missed a penalty, everyone was fucked off because a Liverpool team even worse than they are now, beat us to 4th spot after our pathetic 3-3 draw at Southampton. Everyone booed and 90% fucked off, I was one of them which is when SBR came out with his ungrateful bastards crack.

I remember it well. Because I was one that fucked off. I never boo, but I wasnt going to stand and clap as I was fucked off at the game. The game itself was a let down, not the season as a whole. I reckon 5% would be high, but if it was 5% we're saying 95% of people didnt boo.

Apologies for the lack oof punctuatiooon oand spellin and what not me blackberry has a mind of its own. Leazes is right. There was 3 games t gan we needed to beat Wolves and Southampton t b in the. Driving seat, we. Needed 9 pts from. The last 3, in. The event we got 3 draws. PPl. Knew it was oover after Wolves cos even if we'd won at S'ooton we'd have t beat the dippers. At Anfield. Last game. Wi. Bellamy. N Shearrer. N woody oot. So it was a. Resignation oof. 5th place after Wolves, in most. Ppls. Minds that draw was the finishh. Paddoocklads. Reet. Too right on the back of. Marseille, so while. Tyhebooos. Werrrent exclusively. Cos we'd ONLY come 5th they were part of it, and am not stickin up fooor Leazes for the. Sake of it. Ppl sayin he's definitively wrong, well thyeyrre wrrong7.

:lol: That's about as eloquent as any post in defence of Leazes could be expected to be.

Leazes, i honestly wish you would fuck off. Everytime i come on here, its always you, flappin your gums. You put a downer on every topic you post in.Your in your 50s for fuck sake, shouldn't you be building model train sets are something instead of posting on a board, which you state is full of blind idiots. Just fuck off, you sorry excuse for a NUFC supporter, while the rest of us decent people on this forum actually get behind the club and the players. Because it is quite clear to all of us that your wanting NUFC to fail, so you can say you were correct. Just fuck off mate, honestly.

P.S YOU KNOW WHEN YOU JUST WANT TO PUNCH SOMEONE?.

Leazes, i honestly wish you would fuck off. Everytime i come on here, its always you, flappin your gums. You put a downer on every topic you post in.Your in your 50s for fuck sake, shouldn't you be building model train sets are something instead of posting on a board, which you state is full of blind idiots. Just fuck off, you sorry excuse for a NUFC supporter, while the rest of us decent people on this forum actually get behind the club and the players. Because it is quite clear to all of us that your wanting NUFC to fail, so you can say you were correct. Just fuck off mate, honestly.

This is a brilliant post. Sounds like Stone Cold trying to start a wrestling barney

This is a brilliant post. Sounds like Stone Cold trying to start a wrestling barney

I like it. :D

do go away and leave supporting the club to the match-goers.

Leazes do us a favour. Quote Stevie's post and type 'exactly'.

so what do YOU think the club will do in the summer Scott ?

After doing that, you can apologise for your earlier comments now that Stevie has put you right.

Edited by LeazesMag

After doing that, you can apologise for your earlier comments now that Stevie has put you right.

What did you think would happen in January? :lol: Were you 'wrong'?

What did you think would happen in January? :lol: Were you 'wrong'?

one swallow doesn't make a summer. What do YOU think will happen in the summer, and the next window, and the next........

Be serious, don't spoil the thread. I've always talked about the longer term rather than the short term.

Edited by LeazesMag

Was your short term, not long term, prediction that we'd sell players in January and be caught by at least two teams, possibly Stoke.

Was this short term, not long term, prediction 'wrong'?

I've been saying exactly the same thing for 5 years, and still waiting for them to do "better than Fred". You asked.

I'm not repeating ALL my comments with regard to the direction of the club again. You know what they are. One transfer window and one good season proves nothing yet, both obviously equate to short term, you don't need to be a genius to see that [or maybe you do .........]. As HF said, it was nice to see the club consolidate and hold/improve their position having done what I have always advocated, which is to keep their best players and add quality to it. So I've asked you what you think the club will do in order to progress further and what you think needs to be done to progress further. Either answer the question constructively, or stop being an arsehole.

Edited by LeazesMag