Leazes statement

McFaul

I am telling it like it is here, I've not brought up the Halls and Shepherd. I've asked those who have said I've spoke shite for years to tell us what is shite, and listed the main points I've made, not one person has replied, yet I am in the creche.

I'm done with here mate, I'm not coming back until this bollocks is lifted, and if its never lifted, then thats it for me. I think this board is becoming more and more like NO, I am constantly replying to idiots who don't see what is happening, and now the admin ie Craig, and apparently Ant, are taking sides with the idiots.

Some truth here. I'm not trying to dictate policy, but a creche ffs.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He literally can't acknowledge anyone's differing opinion though, that's the problem with him. I've had it out with him before about it and would like to crack on with him about the club's past and previous players because he's clearly knowledgeable about it but people keep baiting him and he keeps biting. Whenever he's involved, the worst of this board comes out and there's blame on both sides.

:lol: I am telling it like it is, they just don't like hearing the truth etc. Fucking nonsense. He talks shit, he accuses people of saying things they haven't, and he is utterly incapable of moving on.

And if he gets back on, he'll do it all over again. Monday morning like clockwork to rehash the same stuff he's been saying for as long as anyone can remember. Even if he was right, why fucking repeat it every day ffs.

"Some people... You and others... Financial whizzkids... Blah blah boring blah. "

It's a shame because he has been a supporter for years and should offer something to the board, but his only use on here these days is as a source of unintentional humour.

He literally can't acknowledge anyone's differing opinion though, that's the problem with him. I've had it out with him before about it and would like to crack on with him about the club's past and previous players because he's clearly knowledgeable about it but people keep baiting him and he keeps biting. Whenever he's involved, the worst of this board comes out and there's blame on both sides.

There's definitely baiting goes on, but he is more guilty than anyone of trying to initiate his ridiculous discussions. Monday morning you get him going into a thread and responding to 8 posts in 5 minutes with his usual soundbites. He WANTS to turn all threads round to him telling everyone how right he is. It's fucking bizarre behaviour.

There's definitely baiting goes on, but he is more guilty than anyone of trying to initiate his ridiculous discussions. Monday morning you get him going into a thread and responding to 8 posts in 5 minutes with his usual soundbites. He WANTS to turn all threads round to him telling everyone how right he is. It's fucking bizarre behaviour.

Agree with billy bunter.

It probably makes me petty, but if I never have to read one of that cunt's posts again it'll be too soon. Hopefully this place can regain some of what it used to have, before he dragged it into the forum gutter. Criminal it's take this long. Bye Leazes!

P.S Have it on good authority that Shepherd was outright owner.

It probably makes me petty, but if I never have to read one of that cunt's posts again it'll be too soon. Hopefully this place can regain some of what it used to have, before he dragged it into the forum gutter. Criminal it's take this long. Bye Leazes!

P.S Have it on good authority that Shepherd was outright owner.

Shame to see you lord it over his corpse when you were one of the worst offenders for baiting him.

RIP Leazes. You won't be forgotten. Your torch of truth shone too bright in many peoples eyes. Sleep well sweet prince.

It wouldn't be so bad if he was able to debate his point but he had no interest in that, he had his stock replies ready and quite often they had nothing to do with the point you made.

I wonder how many had him on the ignore list in the end?

I'm not on here enough these days to give a flying f*ck what anyone thinks about it.

What I will say is there's no coincidence IMO that the Carroll thread is suddenly back on topic and is a sensible debate again.

It's a shame because he has been a supporter for years and should offer something to the board, but his only use on here these days is as a source of unintentional humour.

This quite sadly sums it up perfectly.

I must sign in on average every 3 days or something :lol:

Think that's been part of the problem too. A lot of the noobs/irregulars, people under 500 posts or so, have great fun poking Leazes with a stick which flames up the whole argument across 10 topics, the posters who are longer in the tooth had all that fun years ago and have realised the error of their ways and are getting more and more sick of it.

I'm not posting them but ill give you the gist:

the first was just one paragraph of abuse.

the second one was a lot longer and strangely familiar. Basically informing me that he is right and inviting me to go on the forum and respond to the points he has made, with a view to him addressing my response via PM.

So basically an invitation to my own private hell. Declined.