Newcastle v Liverpool

Gene_Clark

I agree with the Jonas to midfield and guthrie for santon, he looks like he's lost a bit of interest in playing these days and Jonas is looking shaky at the back there. Santons pace should take care of Bellamy.

Good game though, training ground stuff sometimes from our lads, encouraging to see. also there has been no hoofball from krul and its allowing us to play those little triangles. So far so good.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, was going to mention that Carroll's done nothing to endear himself here. He's gone the wrong way in responding badly to the boos and pissing us all off with some pathetic behaviour. Still feel a bit sorry for him if anything to be honest, though, unless he scores second half ;)

I know this will backfire but when they've destroyed us in the past it's been by pushing Gerrard right up - I can't believe how much they're wasting him.

Maybe he hasn't got the legs anymore - I fucking hope so.

What are you lot singing there?

Sounds like something about top 6?

Aye it was directed at Enrique, and about the top 6 but not sure what exactly the chant is.

When Enrique left, his parting shot was to say that we would never challenge for the top 6 again.

Edited by Gemmill

What are you lot singing there?

Sounds like something about top 6?

Aye it was directed at Enrique, and about the top 6 but not sure what exactly the chant is.

When Enrique left, his parting shot was to say that we would never challenge for the top 6 again.

Ahh right, cheers,, nothing like sticking it to a player who's deserted to 'better' himself.

Love it.