mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

It's the play offs again for them at best. Not the end of the world as they're well known play-off masters. :lol:

:lol: 

I just looked as well and they could easily miss out, Sheffield Wednesday have 2 games in hand on them and are only 3 points behind, and the two others below them in the playoff spots have games in hand too. Even Oxford are only 2 points off with the same games played and are currently outside the playoffs. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Howay said:

:lol: Honestly I was in a shite mood all day and thanks to MF posting that I went and watched that video. In a class mood now, cheers Sunderland. 

Your avatar :lol: 

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

This is their fourth in a row, add 1987 is five altogether, six if they fuck it up again? :lol:

But they did win the EFL trophy.....sounds better when you call it by its real name😁....PAPA JOHN'S TROPHY and free pizza for life

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Alex said:

Aye, they could realistically finish anywhere from 3rd to 8th but automatic promotion looks very unlikely now. 

But but but, we want them to get promoted, sail through the Championship into the Prem so we can have our derby back. Said Craig and NO-ONE ELSE, EVER !! 

• Haha 3

"Hi,

1 We had 7 players yesterday under the age of 22 haven’t played 100 Senior games between them.
2 We haven’t got the know how to win enough games in this league.
3 They are not physically able to play week in and week out, we are to easy to play against.
4 Away from home we are unable to cope with a cup tie atmosphere that is created, every team wants to beat us and we can’t handle it.
5 Most of the players are struggling to meet the expectations and demands of playing for a club with 30k Ave home support.
6 The Manager after one day comes out with the oldest one from the book that they look tired and the some of the senior players are not fit…. really!!
7 Team captain Evans can someone please tell me what he his good at how is he our captain.
8 Stewart is on his knees,I wouldn’t swap him for any CF in this league, the lad needs some help, he is trying to do everything on his own.
9 Let’s be honest the team has been an utter disgrace since we played Wycombe.
10 Would suggest the play offs aren’t even a certainty now.

Roy Keane wanted this job he has a huge regard and affinity for Sunderland, it is an inditement that when he has looked at the set up, the people who interviewed him he walked away. KLD sending “like” emoji when Keane is mentioned on twitter, totally unprofessional something a novice would do. Speakman allowing 3 defenders to leave, particularly allowing Flanagan to leave without ensuring signed someone first is genuinely schoolboy stuff. How was the Head of Birmingham U23’s is given DOF position at SAFC how, did we interview anyone else for such an important position, apparently not! The club other than it’s unbelievable supporters is a basket case, ran by people who in my opinion are simply aren’t experienced enough to take this club forward.Questions around the lack of clarity around our Ownership, the Ticket Office, Club Shop the Pitch for god sake, it’s heartbreaking as to how poor we are on and off the field."

rtg.net/smb/threads/it's-a-man's-game

• Haha 2

Nice to see they're starting to manage expectations. It's now 'cup tie' instead of 'cup final'. It's a small step but it's a step in the right direction. Next they can concentrate on downgrading 'cup tie' to 'leyague one clash' and take it from there. Well done that fan. :lol:

Clap Yes GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7