mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

We've had Magedia, Almoron and a few more genius plays on words.

This fella has just won gold.

Newcsavile United!

Skylon is at the forefront of world human rights issues and loves banging on about paedophiles. 

Screenshot_20220331-163846_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha 5

:lol: 
Again, the majority of Newcastle United fans don’t defend Saudi Arabia in any way, shape, or form. They’re welcome to keep getting wound up about Saudi Arabia but their anger and name changes are meaningless. 

They really should leave the paedo stuff alone mind. A whole stadium of their fans loudly chanted support for one. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 5

17 hours ago, SpartaFC said:

We've had Magedia, Almoron and a few more genius plays on words.

This fella has just won gold.

Newcsavile United!

Skylon is at the forefront of world human rights issues and loves banging on about paedophiles. 

Screenshot_20220331-163846_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just a quick point of order, if I was wanting to illustrate how filled with holes something was, and wanted to use a cheese to make that point... I wouldn't use Gruyere.

Emmental maybe?

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, The Fish said:

Emmental maybe?

5 hours ago, Alex said:

Agreed, even Jarlsberg would’ve been a better fit 

200w.gif

Babybels- they’re Baby Cheesus, and you can’t get holier than that. *

* lick me plums. :lol:

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Anth said:

We're any of these 6 fingered perverts( ©️ haway) members of amnesty before we were taken over?

I don’t think very many of them are now. Someone on here mentioned there’s a Sunderland Amnesty International page on Facebook. Even after the takeover and all the moral outrage on RTG the page remained very quiet with very few likes / comments for any of their subsequent events (even ones directly related to the Saudis iirc). Not sure if they managed to get a response from Sting either 

• Haha 1

On 02/04/2022 at 05:59, Monkeys Fist said:

AmNasty , maybes. 

Not up to your usual standards 

16 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

He dedicated “ Don’t Stand So Close To Me” to them. 

:rimshot:

Better 🙂 

C0A9C676-BC9C-45CB-9DDF-1DF7DD77155B.jpeg

:lol: They really are the football club equivalent of a shart. The fucking plight of that first page of topics. A match thread about playing Gillingham, Danger(to everyone)mows posing the question of who was better Pascal Chimbonda or Phil Bardsley, and a thread about how they booed the team onto the pitch. 

The paedo worshippers will get really restless when someone pips them to 6th. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Alex said:

I bet that Hank Williams has a fucking meltdown if anyone else starts a thread about any televised match on there. 

I honestly believe he only does these other games so that he can start his match threads about us and have plausible deniability that it's not an obsession.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

You don’t think he’s providing a valuable public service by letting people know when Greenock Morton v Kilmarnock is on BBC Scotland? 

• Haha 3

There's been two home games fairly recently where they've just scraped a lead in injury time, it looks like they're struggling up front, getting possession but the other side is comfortable with it. This could be the year they finally sort their play off hoodoo but I wouldn't be betting on it, (if they make it to the play offs in the first place). 

dnt-forget-youre-here-forever-11035172.p

• Haha 3

On 03/04/2022 at 10:04, Howmanheyman said:

There's been two home games fairly recently where they've just scraped a lead in injury time, it looks like they're struggling up front, getting possession but the other side is comfortable with it. This could be the year they finally sort their play off hoodoo but I wouldn't be betting on it, (if they make it to the play offs in the first place). 

dnt-forget-youre-here-forever-11035172.p

Just had a look on whoscored.com.

It took them 90+ minutes to get past Gillingham who rest in *checks table* 20th position. Prior to that, they drew 0-0 with Lincoln in 18th. Before that an emphatic 2-0 win! (both goals scored after the 80th minute, against rock bottom Crewe).

In fact 5 of their last 7 games have all come against sides in the bottom 7. It's not looking great, is it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Just had a look on whoscored.com.

It took them 90+ minutes to get past Gillingham who rest in *checks table* 20th position. Prior to that, they drew 0-0 with Lincoln in 18th. Before that an emphatic 2-0 win! (both goals scored after the 80th minute, against rock bottom Crewe).

In fact 5 of their last 7 games have all come against sides in the bottom 7. It's not looking great, is it?

Aye but remember, the lower down the table the club is, the better they play against Sunderland. The curse of being everyone's cup final. If only Sunderland, its fans and the city itself were just less damn impressive, they wouldn't get all these try-hard smaller clubs coming up and ruining things.

Victims of their own success if anything, marra.

• Haha 9

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mexicans-at-match.1575624/

This was shaping up to be a “Mexicans are MLF” thread before it become clear they weren’t Mexican at all, just some blokes wearing sombreros.

Why would someone see some blokes in sombrero’s and just assume they were a group of Mexicans? It could be that there’s a desperation among that fan base for everyone in the world to support them, it could also be that the OP hasn’t travelled further than a 10 mile radius of Pennywell and just assumes all Mexicans walk about in Sombreros. My personal question is why make a thread about it at all? 

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol: :lol: AREEBA, MARRA!

Sunderland and Deportivo Dongu, forever hermana ciudades.

• Haha 4