mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Is she breathing on her fist ready to punch the interviewer? :lol:

She heard Geordies have two hands and she was having fucking none of it.

I don't know what's happened to the World Class Mowbray's babes recently. They've lost three on the trot, firmly midtable, overtaken by Boro, £50 million Bellingham is now shite, and Mowbray is shit and needs to go. Looks like the dial is on the next revolution of the mackem boom cycle. Shame.  

• Haha 4

Also, whilst I hate to admit anything positive about boro (and this isn't the place for it), but Carrick looks like a cracking young manager. Had them flying last year, and overcame a proper shite start to get them flying again. Pretty impressive tbf.

Watched five minutes of their game towards the end and saw that Leicester kid who couldn't get a game for them a few years ago, who we tried to sign on loan but couldn't get it 'over the line', come on as a sub. Against Sunderland. In the championship. We couldn't even get him in on loan and now we're playing in the champions league and the poor cunt is still not starting for Leicester in the championship. Against 'Mowbray's babes'. It's amazing how utterly shit we had become under Ashley and managers like Steven fucking Bruce. (And how lauded they were by certain people in the sports media). 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Also, whilst I hate to admit anything positive about boro (and this isn't the place for it), but Carrick looks like a cracking young manager. Had them flying last year, and overcame a proper shite start to get them flying again. Pretty impressive tbf.

Aye but will he be able to match Eddie Howe's five league titles in a row when the time comes for him to take over?

1 hour ago, Renton said:

I don't know what's happened to the World Class Mowbray's babes recently. They've lost three on the trot, firmly midtable, overtaken by Boro, £50 million Bellingham is now shite, and Mowbray is shit and needs to go. Looks like the dial is on the next revolution of the mackem boom cycle. Shame.  

They’re still going on about the ‘model’ too. And how they’ve got several players who could command fees in the tens of millions. Yet the club cashed in as soon as there was a decent bid for Ross Stewart and the only speculation is Burnley have been sniffing around Clarke. That’s it. Totally oblivious to players only being worth what other teams are willing to pay for them. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Aye but will he be able to match Eddie Howe's five league titles in a row when the time comes for him to take over?

He's not taking over. He'll go to West Ham or Man Red if he's successful. He's a turncoat Geordie bastard. Still doing well though.

Just now, Dazzler said:

He's not taking over. He'll go to West Ham or Man Red if he's successful. He's a turncoat Geordie bastard. 

Is he though? I think I remember the time he was going to Spurs that Shepherd deliberately wouldn't match their offer as he was certain the player would try to force a move to us. For an extra million quid he could have ran our central midfield for a decade.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

They’re still going on about the ‘model’ too. And how they’ve got several players who could command fees in the tens of millions. Yet the club cashed in as soon as there was a decent bid for Ross Stewart and the only speculation is Burnley have been sniffing around Clarke. That’s it. Totally oblivious to players only being worth what other teams are willing to pay for them. 

Couple of mackems I work with reckon Clarke wouldn't cut the PL. Said he's no where near quick enough or prolific enough to make it at the top. Can't say I have seen him play to comment but they are fairly level headed for mackems (probably as they're both from Durham :lol:)

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Is he though? I think I remember the time he was going to Spurs that Shepherd deliberately wouldn't match their offer as he was certain the player would try to force a move to us. For an extra million quid he could have ran our central midfield for a decade.

I dunno I was being facetious tbf :lol:

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Carrick went to Burnside comp and played at Wallsend Boys club. Literally impossible to get more geordie than that. He followed a professional career, absolutely the correct thing to do. Good luck to him. 

• Like 1

image.png.41c7ce28b8ed7f5f945c1431f7d357a9.png

Puzzled how this tells us literally everything we need to know about our Saudi ownership? Maybe they are omnipotent enough to get him to play one game before his ban sets in but can do nothing about the ban overall? Disppointing, still, it proves..... erm. 

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

• Haha 6

Some of them are so fucking tapped on there. They can go from being over the moon about the Tonali stuff to subsequently getting annoyed about it, due to made up conspiracy theories 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

"Lolz, ROFL marras! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tonali out for mebbeyz two year! Lolz! :lol: :lol:

But watch the Saudis do something so he gets to play in the champions leygue! 😡

Probabley only get a few months ban as well. Pewa corruption, marra! FTM!!! 🤬🤬😡"

Gay-marriage-main.jpg.e1abb9d2328c6d58830f9283ac162b13.jpg

• Haha 6

56 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

"Lolz, ROFL marras! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tonali out for mebbeyz two year! Lolz! :lol: :lol:

But watch the Saudis do something so he gets to play in the champions leygue! 😡

Probabley only get a few months ban as well. Pewa corruption, marra! FTM!!! 🤬🤬😡"

Gay-marriage-main.jpg.e1abb9d2328c6d58830f9283ac162b13.jpg

The pictures remind of that Darren Farley's impressions of Lampard.

6 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: 

:lol: Desperate to be noticed, aren't they?

Wave Hello GIF by orsidoodles

"Hey!

Hey!

Hey everybody!

It's Sunderland here!

Sunderland AFC!

Want be our friend?

We're Sunderland......

Next to Newcastle."

• Haha 8