mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

26 minutes ago, Renton said:

Sorry, I just have to keep flagging this thick cunt, because he is just about the thickest cunt on the internet. And he is a mod of the SMB. 

image.thumb.png.451b87c044135d280b64f3c3cefa2c10.png

What a stupid fucking cunt he is. Also imagine using something like this to have a go at Newcastle fans. Then thinking you’re not the hypocrite and you’re the one with moral scruples. It also highlights (again) that he hasn’t got the slightest clue about the conflict in Yemen 

• Like 3

Thick as whale spunk him. Only a complete cunt, with zero empathy would use horrific, ongoing issues to score points over something as miniscule and irrelevant to overall human existence as football.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Renton said:

Sorry, I just have to keep flagging this thick cunt, because he is just about the thickest cunt on the internet. And he is a mod of the SMB. 

why the fuck is that stupid cunt even pretending he gives a shit about what goes in the middle east?

they're all camel humpers according to him.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

why the fuck is that stupid cunt even pretending he gives a shit about what goes in the middle east?

they're all camel humpers according to him.

Was going to point out that beyond his faux-outrage I would be willing to bet he was a raging islamophobe.. Most of this ilk are. Bet he thinks Tommy Robinson is a "truth teller" too.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Alex said:

What a stupid fucking cunt he is. Also imagine using something like this to have a go at Newcastle fans. Then thinking you’re not the hypocrite and you’re the one with moral scruples. It also highlights (again) that he hasn’t got the slightest clue about the conflict in Yemen 

Well, it started with them calling a perfectly reasonable tweet from James Reubens (a jewish businessman of course) hypocritical. It certainly wasn't in any normal definition of the word. And then somehow this has morphed into us whinging about hypocrisy? :lol:

And regarding them notunderstanding anything about geopolitics, you have this brain donor who is repeatedly factually wrong in every hateful point he tries to make.

image.png.2342237cd1763d75935788bfc8eaeca3.png

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

Was going to point out that beyond his faux-outrage I would be willing to bet he was a raging islamophobe.. Most of this ilk are. Bet he thinks Tommy Robinson is a "truth teller" too.

ask keith why despite two million posts of moral outrage on rtg over newcastle's takeover in the last couple of years there's only 150 facebook followers and 80 twitter followers on wearside amnesty's web pages, with no noticeable increase since 2021 and he bans you immediately.

they don't give a flying fuck and he knows it.

• Like 1

Ffs. Hamas are literally allied to Qatar and Iran. Although I doubt they’d make the connection as to why the Saudis wouldn’t be backing them off the back of telling them that. I can’t imagine why that thread is hidden from public view btw 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

Ffs. Hamas are literally allied to Qatar and Iran. Although I doubt they’d make the connection as to why the Saudis wouldn’t be backing them off the back of telling them that. I can’t imagine why that thread is hidden from public view btw 

"All look the same to me mate".

As has been said, the irony is these lot are absolute Tommy Robinson type knuckle draggers. They like to brag about football violence on the pure football board too. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aren't Hamas and Hezbollah closely linked? The latter of which has publicly supported the actions of the former in recent days? Mad that the Saudis would back the best pals of it's biggest enemy. I learn something new every day from RTG.

Edited by Dazzler
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Aren't Hamas and Hezbollah closely linked? The latter of which has publicly supported the actions of the former in recent days? Mad that the Saudis would back the best pals of it's biggest enemy. I learn something new every day from RTG.

Gloom's first post alluded to Iran backing of this whichlooks like it has been proved right. And Hezbollah are gettting involved on the Northern border. 

They are as thick as pigshit. They don't know that Yemen is a civil war, and that Saudi are the leaders of a large coalition against the Houthi rebels backed by Iran, and that we are de facto part of this coalition. They don't know the Houthi viscerally hate everything about the West. Since they like flags so much, maybe they should look at theirs:

image.png.c87efd80e386b595eaba03573e8e6d48.png

Translation: "God is the greatest, Death to America, Death to Israel, Curse on the Jews, Victory to Islam". These are the people these morons are supporting by implication. 

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Gloom's first post alluded to Iran backing of this whichlooks like it has been proved right. And Hezbollah are gettting involved on the Northern border. 

They are as thick as pigshit. They don't know that Yemen is a civil war, and that Saudi are the leaders of a large coalition against the Houthi rebels backed by Iran, and that we are de facto part of this coalition. They don't know the Houthi viscerally hate everything about the West. Since they like flags so much, maybe they should look at theirs:

image.png.c87efd80e386b595eaba03573e8e6d48.png

Translation: "God is the greatest, Death to America, Death to Israel, Curse on the Jews, Victory to Islam". These are the people these morons are supporting by implication. 

Well they seem nice, fucking hell.

6 hours ago, Renton said:

And authoritarianism is alive and well on the SMB. 

Screenshot_20231011_204953_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5680999fb8397a0fbff3a9607b75073b.jpg

• Haha 4

Middle East spiraling out of control with sickening civilian casualties on both sides. Secret Visages' main concern? How it effects our ownership. Transparent as fuck these lot. Egregious fuckers

Screenshot_20231011_173319_Chrome.jpg

• Like 2
  • Jaysus... 2

8 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

This cunts back then…am willing to bet my fuckin house that this takeover falls down before Christmas when he’s asked for proof of funds :D 

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Never mind that, Billy Storey is (somehow) buying Reading :lol: 

Back To The Future GIF

:smile:

• Haha 3

Some of the shit these mackems come up with, just as well the thread is hidden.

image.png.840c6a179d56d3261d0ce8ba73236ee9.png

1) ISIS were not backed by Saudi, this a gross lie. The opposite is true, Saudi prevented its population joining ISIS and militarily opposed it.

2) It's true Saudi nationals were the modal group behind 9/11. By the same token, since the 7/7 bombers were all from the UK, I guess that makes us all terrorists. Or perhaps this mackem is a racist cunt.

3) Yes, the Saudi government would deny involvement, especially as they weren't involved. But an investigation has shownthey weren't involved and there is literally no motive. Perhaps this mackem is a racist cunt.

I've said lots of times, there is plenty to criticise the Saudi government on, yet these brain dead morons prefer to perpetrate outright lies. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Some of the shit these mackems come up with, just as well the thread is hidden.

image.png.840c6a179d56d3261d0ce8ba73236ee9.png

1) ISIS were not backed by Saudi, this a gross lie. The opposite is true, Saudi prevented its population joining ISIS and militarily opposed it.

2) It's true Saudi nationals were the modal group behind 9/11. By the same token, since the 7/7 bombers were all from the UK, I guess that makes us all terrorists. Or perhaps this mackem is a racist cunt.

3) Yes, the Saudi government would deny involvement, especially as they weren't involved. But an investigation has shownthey weren't involved and there is literally no motive. Perhaps this mackem is a racist cunt.

I've said lots of times, there is plenty to criticise the Saudi government on, yet these brain dead morons prefer to perpetrate outright lies. 

I think travellingman is a raging Islamophobe. Pretty much all (if not all) the terrorist attacks since 9/11 on UK soil have been be UK nationals if memory serves - 7/7, that gimp with the shoe bomb, the divvy that drove a car into Glasgow Airport and got chinned, Lee Rigby's killers, the Westminster incident etc. Pretty sure they were all from the UK. He won't care though, because they're Muslim and therefore he doesn't count them as British.

• Like 1

On a lighter note, whilst we're contemplating changes to SJP probably running up to hundreds of millions in costs. there's another thread there on SoL ground improvements. This one may need a feasibility study.

image.png.7b7de18e85909bb1b3d12e81be4ebb45.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

1 minute ago, Renton said:

On a lighter note, whilst we're contemplating changes to SJP probably running up to hundreds of millions in costs. there's another thread there on SoL ground improvements. This one may need a feasibility study.

image.png.7b7de18e85909bb1b3d12e81be4ebb45.png

Be Excellent Keanu Reeves GIF by Bill & Ted Face the Music

• Haha 4