mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: :lol: 

The best part of that screenshot is they’re discussing us being involved in a competition they’ve never ever been involved in, have been hammered by us this season but will still be absolutely convinced they’re a better and bigger club with a brighter future :lol: then to cap it all off they’ll be adamant we’re the deluded ones. 

I think "visiting owl" was largely on the button to be honest, it's the tragic cunt replying to them that is mental/lying.

I do think a portion of our overweight, topless ticket holding wall punchers would have probably started to turn had we gone out last night. It would have been a minority though. I loved the commentator trying to make the same point last night saying he'd spoken to fans before the game that had said lose this and they would turn - only to be completely drowned out by chants of "Eddie Howe's black and white army" :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Ahh fuck. Just learnt the mackems would have beat us in the third round had it not been for the Frat kid owner who ordered them to stand down. It does beg the question, why would you support the players of a team that obeyed this order, cunningly disguising themselves as being dog shit instead of playing their usual Brazil 70 selves? I expect a lot more bewwwws at the SoL next match following this revelation. 

Screenshot_20240228_174143_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7ba7db7f0b0385fe9ff8fb23ec1f04b0.jpg

• Haha 7

17 hours ago, Renton said:

Ahh fuck. Just learnt the mackems would have beat us in the third round had it not been for the Frat kid owner who ordered them to stand down. It does beg the question, why would you support the players of a team that obeyed this order, cunningly disguising themselves as being dog shit instead of playing their usual Brazil 70 selves? I expect a lot more bewwwws at the SoL next match following this revelation. 

Screenshot_20240228_174143_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7ba7db7f0b0385fe9ff8fb23ec1f04b0.jpg

I fucking it! I knew there had to be a reason we won that game that couldn't be explained by "a premier league team with a smidgen of remaining confidence (at the time), and quality players overpowers middling championship team with zero premier league quality, whilst never getting out of second gear".

Fucking Saudis man, ruining the game - just like they ruin the carpets in embassies - bastards.

• Haha 4

In the last two seasons they’ve played 3 competitive matches against PL opposition. They’ve drawn one away and lost two at home. Maybe they just aren’t as good as the teams a division above :lol:

#MakesYouThink 

Although Roker Mackem should maybe ease off on the thinking for a bit

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

In the last two seasons they’ve played 3 competitive matches against PL opposition. They’ve drawn one away and lost two at home. Maybe they just aren’t as good as the teams a division above :lol:

#MakesYouThink 

Although Roker Mackem should maybe ease off on the thinking for a bit

They probably thought being out of the EU would be a piece of piss as well.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

IMG_2328.thumb.png.b4a138705553e2c5c2de532d50b09d0e.png.37b76e78b04e742e5d43acef69f77ee7.png

"Ahm shewa if we were still in the FA cup and hadn't have got beyt off the mags we'd ahve beyn pissed off getting man city away anaarl, marra."

Ahm shewa they’d have been checking out parking for Wembley tbh 

• Haha 5

51 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Ahm shewa they’d have been checking out parking for Wembley tbh 

Got me bog rolls ready for wah trip tew the fountain, marra just in case there’s another pando and ah cannit nick any from Herrons. Ahm not yewsin me socks again, ahm still pickin peanut shards out me toenails from tha playoff final.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

IMG_2375.jpeg.75575592ca04c62cb845b2f95b26b4f1.jpeg

Ah’m shewa ivery Preemya Leaygue club will be in for Jobe for at leayst £45million, once wi sayuh tharits what The Model sez ees worth, marra. 

The model who says he’s worth £45m

image.jpeg.0a6d7caf8e9ab8eceab5f7e6a308ebfb.jpeg

• Haha 6

16 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

The model who says he’s worth £45m

image.jpeg.0a6d7caf8e9ab8eceab5f7e6a308ebfb.jpeg

You know when something is on the tip of your tongue, but you just can’t quite place it? 
Ever since these two delightful ladies became notorious, I’ve known that the one on the right reminded me of someone/thing, but I could never think who. 

It’s just dropped. :lol:

IMG_2376.thumb.jpeg.14b754010b49db2dc5389c045d4170a0.jpeg

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You know when something is on the tip of your tongue, but you just can’t quite place it? 
Ever since these two delightful ladies became notorious, I’ve known that the one on the right reminded me of someone/thing, but I could never think who. 

It’s just dropped. :lol:

IMG_2376.thumb.jpeg.14b754010b49db2dc5389c045d4170a0.jpeg

Wish it hadn't :sick:

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I forgot they genuinely thought they’d give the teams in our CL group a good game :lol: Swansea tucked them in before half time last week

It’s also funny that our current form is a factor in how well they’d do against us if we played them now. Meanwhile they’ve lost three on the bounce and their best player is out for 6 weeks 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I forgot they genuinely thought they’d give the teams in our CL group a good game :lol: Swansea tucked them in before half time last week

But we are deluded Mags marra😂

9 hours ago, Alex said:

It’s also funny that our current form is a factor in how well they’d do against us if we played them now. Meanwhile they’ve lost three on the bounce and their best player is out for 6 weeks 

Come on, give us a clue.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, David Kelly said:

Come on, give us a clue.

He’s worth £30m 

• Haha 3