mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

I put it on for ten minutes as the second half kicked off, there were quite a few empty seats the whole time, must've been a long piss they were having?

• Haha 6

Laughable attempt at getting a Pelanty from the mackem. 

The “head snapped back, back arched, toes pointed” is on page one of Shitty Diving Technique :lol:

• Haha 5

You know that Southampton was founded by a Basque sailor from Bilbao, who brought a load of spare shirts from his club (which was definitely founded by Sunderland, I’ve seen the prewf ! )so I’d expect them to pay some respect to their true founders and only put 3-4 past them. 

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

The “head snapped back, back arched, toes pointed” is on page one of Shitty Diving Technique :lol:

Definitely a bit of sniper there. :smile:

Can't believe that Leicester player is still playing after we couldn't even afford the loan fee.

• Haha 2

Might’ve got the penalty but for the fucking ridiculous Steven Taylor-esque dive :lol: 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Straight out of Conning the Ref for Dummies authored by Sean Longstaff, foreword from Bruno Fernandes :lol:

• Haha 6

22 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I put it on for ten minutes as the second half kicked off, there were quite a few empty seats the whole time, must've been a long piss they were having?

20240306_154416.thumb.jpg.cbe27cabd3cdf909033b63b8251ff96e.jpg

• Haha 6

On 05/03/2024 at 22:35, Monkeys Fist said:

the steven taylor sniper pike - perfectly executed 

• Haha 1