mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

That would be class mind. There would be nothing to stop the freefall :lol:

I don’t even know who’s in league two. Stonechester FC or something. I made that one up. 

• Haha 2

I think the only way they'd end up there is if they went into administration and got docked points. They'd have been losing money the minute they took over and that's with Short wiping off the debt. Even with cost cutting there'll be more going out than in hence the £10m 'injection' © t00nraider2 also known as a loan to help pay the bills. Hopefully they're fucked. :good:

It's mental how they've turned. All the evidence that he's a chancer that they've been denying since the start is being regurgitated and slung at him. And all because he sacked Ross, because they were demanding it, and appointed someone who hasn't hit the ground running.

Edited by TheGingerQuiff
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If we all chipped in £12.47p we could probably buy a controlling stake. 
 :lol:

Aye :lol: 

I’m surprised Ashley doesn’t buy them. You could put a massive sports direct ship where the ground is and sell the training ground to Bannatynes.

• Haha 1

about 3 weeks ago i checked their odds for relegation, they were 1500/1, today they've moved in to 40/1 8th favourites, which is damned impressive achievement by them, bearing in mind 2 places look pretty much sewn up already!

so....

should they achieve what should've been the seemingly impossible, would you be annoyed at not having a cheeky couple of quid punt a few weeks ago or would this be more than compensated for by seeing them line up against crawley town next season?

Edited by thebrokendoll