mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

We don't quite know how the documentary will be spun yet. With it being directed by Sunderland fans I will expect us to come out of it in a very good light and therefore fans of football, predominantly overseas fans may take us as their 2nd team. Here's hoping.

Regarding their Netflix documentary, they are so weird about other clubs/fans liking them ‘overseas fans will take us as their 2nd team’ 😂😂

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, 247 said:

We don't quite know how the documentary will be spun yet. With it being directed by Sunderland fans I will expect us to come out of it in a very good light and therefore fans of football, predominantly overseas fans may take us as their 2nd team. Here's hoping.

Regarding their Netflix documentary, they are so weird about other clubs/fans liking them ‘overseas fans will take us as their 2nd team’ 😂😂

2o1e8o.jpg

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Aye, I'm sure little Lee Chong Wong will be desperate for a Sunderland shirt from Santa after watching a documentary of an imploding football club.

This is it like, can you imagine ‘daddy can I have a Sunderland shirt for Christmas? I watched their thing on Netflix they are absolutely shite and almost half their fanbase has deserted them since they got relegated from the premier league so I think I’d like to support them now. Oh and can I have cattermole on the back’

Edited by 247

16 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: It definitely didn’t get the responses he was hoping for. What a sad cunt. 

He was trying to play off the fact he brought it up as a joke but you've got to be sad to even make that thread in the first place, I've noticed they seem alot more feral/sad lately since this takeover stuff 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

There's currently a makem asking for spare tickets for the Acrington Town game.

The gift that keeps giving.

So are you going to give him your ticket or not? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If our kids beat them they will be in full on meltdown mode for the rest of the season 

Some of them seem to think that Rafa will try and play as many first teamers as he can :lol: Because this checkatrade whatever game is so important that Rafa will rest our players for league games so they are fresh for the mackems :lol: Pretty sure we cant play anyone except maybe Longstaff from the first team squad anyway 

Edited by 247

:lol:

In all honesty this match will prove exactly why I’d be happy never to have a derby match with them again. If they manage to beat our youth team they’ll be banging on about it as if it meant something and was against our first team, if we win they’ll shrug it off as something that should be expected as we have loads of money and they don’t understand why we complain about Ashley because the youth squad is so good. 

Theyre fucking boring. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 2