mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

RTG is about as flip flop as they come :lol:

Their team is back to being shite again today apparently.

There's two of the fuckers been on the 'other games' thread on here for a while, never mind RTG. (While their game has been playing).

:D

Edited by Howmanheyman

Fair play to them for getting to the final, but they've picked a bad year to have two decent cup runs especially with their run in.

I keep telling them this at work and they don't even seem bothered about it! Their game at City getting cancelled just added to it as well. It's like a perfect recipe for relegation.

Best relegation scrap that I can ever remember this mind. No team is cut adrift yet and nobody below us is safe.

I keep telling them this at work and they don't even seem bothered about it! Their game at City getting cancelled just added to it as well. It's like a perfect recipe for relegation.

Best relegation scrap that I can ever remember this mind. No team is cut adrift yet and nobody below us is safe.

They did the double over us. Most of their support weren't born the last time that happened. They'll cling to that if/when they go down.