Newcastle United v Stoke City

Christmas Tree

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll want revenge for the 3-0 drubbing so I'd imagine Stoke will be extra dirty when we play them.

Hope we can take 6 points off them! Incredible to think that we're taking 4 & 6 points off teams in the Premier League, how long since we consistently managed that? :D:nufc: 4 points off ManUre ffs!

They'll want revenge for the 3-0 drubbing so I'd imagine Stoke will be extra dirty when we play them.

Hope we can take 6 points off them! Incredible to think that we're taking 4 & 6 points off teams in the Premier League, how long since we consistently managed that? :D:nufc: 4 points off ManUre ffs!

Had the easiest 33/38th's of a season ever tbh

A completely shite 1-0 will be fantastic for me, then a quick fight through the crowds to watch QPR v Tottenham at 530 in the Percy. Could be the best Saturday since we came 2nd and the mackems and Boro went down. Well that was a Sunday but ye naa what a mean.

4 3 3 again, as long as Simpson and your man Santon do nothing but stop Etherington and Pennant getting balls in we should be alright. I think FIFA should bring a law in saying you can't score from throw ins, not one person on earth wants to see a goal scored from a throw in.

Afternoon guys. I'm coming down with our U19 team from Falkirk for this game, tied in with a wee drink or 2. Looking for a suggestion or 2 of a good chinese buffet near the stadium we can perhaps get a booking in for after the game.

Cheers

Afternoon guys. I'm coming down with our U19 team from Falkirk for this game, tied in with a wee drink or 2. Looking for a suggestion or 2 of a good chinese buffet near the stadium we can perhaps get a booking in for after the game.

Cheers

Don't be tempted to go to Lau's, it looks nice from the outside, but the staff are rude and the food while being cheap is shite. Was only in two weeks ago for the first time, and was very disappointed.

Cheers

Don't be tempted to go to Lau's, it looks nice from the outside, but the staff are rude and the food while being cheap is shite. Was only in two weeks ago for the first time, and was very disappointed.

Call Mr Lau, that's my name, that name again, its Mr Lau

United's stars had a change of location on Tuesday morning as they took to the stadium for a training session.

As preparations continue for a home Premier League clash against Stoke City on Saturday (3pm kick-off), manager Alan Pardew and his coaching team of John Carver, Steve Stone and Andy Woodman put the players through their paces on the Sports Direct Arena Turf.

Leon Best and Sylvain Marveaux continued their recoveries from respective knee and groin injuries, while there was a special visitor pitchside in the shape of ex-Southampton and Northern Ireland boss Lawrie McMenemy.

The Gateshead-born 75-year-old was invited along by Pardew, who he knows from the Saints, and McMenemy took in the whole of the session from the dugout before lunching with United's manager.

As ever, Club Photographer Ian Horrocks was on hand to capture the best of the action and produce this exclusive gallery.

Pics here

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/News/Gallery/0,,10278~2738840,00.html

So excited for this and really feel for you lads who have to rely on streams. :(

think this is going to be a tough game, but another where it may go down to a moment of brilliance to settle it in our favour. We have better players than them, as well as a better tactician as manager.

hard fought 2-1,

Cisse and Ba

HTL

I'm expecting to get all 3 in this one by 2 goals. Still would like to see Ba get in amongst it again. I'd take a scrappy 1-0 with an OG though tbf.

We're far more of an attacking threat now compared to when we went down there with a perfectly executed game plan.

I hope we got back to 4-3-3 and player our natural game and let Stoke worry about us. Not the other way round.

Tiote and Marveaux both back in full training according to Lee Ryder.

Win this and the excitement goes ape shit. (However fair to say Im pretty pointer sisters excited already for Saturday) :lol:

Don't assume a win will be automatic.