Pics of bust signings

Zathras

I don't harbor most of these guys ill will. They simply weren't good enough or didn't fit in. (Which is not to say I don't harbor *some* of them ill will.)

DesHamilton.jpg

0,,10273~3205820,00.jpg

1da245a8-1ee9-42aa-bd2e-1a365f8a22d4.jpg

Edited by Zathras

Anyone remember a lass streaking at a match at SJP (well, she was topless anyway) and running onto the pitch and giving Carl Serrant a kiss? It was probably the highlight of his Newcastle career.

Both Hamilton and Serrant were seen as promising youngsters who had racked up quite a few appearances for the clubs before joining newcastle but both did absolutely nothing here and after leaving. The PL was probably too big a step up for them. Serrant is now fitness coach at QPR apparently so he must have been reacquainted with a certain Mr Dyer on the treatment table.

Someone on here posted the other day that Kenny Dalglish had only ever signed one black player in his history (John Barnes).

I've just realised he signed Des Hamtilon as well.

Just putting it out there ! :closedeyes:

Solano?

Was expecting tits in this thread, disappointing. TS's post may have been horrific but at least he's trying.

I liked goma tbf.

Anyway, this bloke is always top of my list:

78952296.jpg

This bloke wasnt that bad, but certainly didnt really deliver what was hoped of him

bassedas.jpg

Who can forget this bloke. He actually looked pretty good when he first game, but then we hardly seen him

Players-%20Elena%20Marcelino.jpg

Elena-Marcelino.jpg

Years Team Apps† (Gls)†

1990–1993 Sporting B

1993–1995 Sporting Gijón 14 (0)

1996–1999 Mallorca 122 (13)

1999–2003 Newcastle 17 (0)

2003–2004 Poli Ejido 46 (0)

1990–2004 Total 199 (13

Edited by Armchair Pundit