Other clubs summer transfer activity thread

Baggio

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are linked with Holt today. It would be ace if they bought Holt and Fletcher :lol:

Yeah it would be fantastic. One a striker who scored 15 (1 in 2) in his first ever Premiership season, another who managed double figures two years running, in a relegated side. Nice one Jonathan.

You would do your nut if either of them turned up here you plonker. Holts 31 and spent his entire career in lower leagues. I saw Spartans defence boss him off the park in the FA Cup 3 years ago. Fletcher managed a mammoth 12 goals last season. Our strikers managed more than that in half a season each.

Out of interest...

Do Spurs have like a director of football position? Who is doing all their transfer dealings without a manager in place? I refer to Sigurdsson, the apparent interest in Dzagoev and the metro have linked them with Sturridge. Or is Levy just buying these players?

You would do your nut if either of them turned up here you plonker. Holts 31 and spent his entire career in lower leagues. I saw Spartans defence boss him off the park in the FA Cup 3 years ago. Fletcher managed a mammoth 12 goals last season. Our strikers managed more than that in half a season each.

I wouldn't do my nut in, I'd say they both did better than Shola has in any season ever, last year, so they'd be decent back up or better than him.

Beside they're both decent and Holt would fall right in with MONs way of playing. We're twice the size of Sunderland anyway, and are able to attract better players, both these would be good Sunderland signings. The thing is with you people who live in mackem areas you are taken in by their shite, that they're of similar appeal and interest to what we are. To 99% of people not in the NE, Sunderland are a major irrelevance.

If Shola played all year the energy within SJP would be so high it would prove the Higgs Boson, at one point he'd bite an apple on his bike and infinite matter would be generated in a millionth of a second.

So they are shit players then? Make your mind up

So they are shit players then? Make your mind up

Where did I say they were shit? Fuckin Quincy. Can you not read. Signing for Sunderland is a step up for both of them, but they can't go out and bid for Debuchy or de Jong, because they're not at that level.

Last year was the most he's played in his career, I think. And the best he's played.

Played 45 in 04/05. Last year was only his 5th best total.

He's averaged 28 games a season.